“Nice little find ”

Vuu Asian Bistro
Ranked #51 of 373 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to the Home Depot next door for 5 years. It’s sad its taken me this long to try VUU. But it won’t be the last trip. The service staff was phenomenal, informative and very friendly. The menu is extensive but decided on soft shell crab for myself and my guest had spicy basil chicken. We both asked for the three star “hot” version, one step below Thai hot. The basil chicken was seasoned perfectly with just the right heat. The curry served with the crab is where I’m guessing the heat should have been. It was tasty, but not spicy enough for me. Live and learn, Thai hot next time.
Overall we enjoyed the meal and will be happy to return. Oh, the one sushi roll we tried was also very good. Lots of other things to try next trip.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Always a great meal and great service too. I eat there about once a month and everything is always consistent regardless of how crowded it is. I highly recommend!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I eat hare often. This place is excellent. The service is great even when they are packed and stacked. The Sushi is awesome and consistantly super fresh. I tell all my friends that i will pay for their dinner at this restaurant if they try it and dont like it. I have yet to pay for anyone's dinner. They all love it. As many times as I have gone to this restaurant and as many of my friends that go and brag about the great meal and service it always shocks me to read a review that is negative in any way. The owner works his tail off to make sure everyone is treated well and gets a good meal. I have seen him out on the floor bussing tables and serving food when it is jammed. If you have an issue all you need to do is speak to Erin and he will make sure you are well taken care of. This place is the bomb.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Great sushi. Restaurant is nice and clean. I love the soft shell crab dinner. If I had one recommendation, it would be for the older lady server be more friendly and not have such a dry attitude but might be lost in translation. Owner is super nice and friendly..

1  Thank Chloe S
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Vuu 4-5 times to celebrate family occasions and it never fails to amaze. The owner is always there to make sure things go right and the food is awesome.