“Best Steaks in North Atlanta”

Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 373 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E. Crossville Road
Description: Stoney River is an upscale steakhouse, specializing in hand-cut steaks and gourmet entrees, served in a sophisticated atmosphere by professional servers. Guests can enjoy diverse menu offerings such as Center-cut Filets, Bone-in Rib-eye's or a Classic NY Strip. Not in the mood for a steak? Stoney River offers fresh seafood selections, signature salads and house specialties. Whether relaxing at the bar or dining in the comfortable atmosphere, enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail, local draft beer or glass of wine from our boutique wine list. Our goal is to provide you with the finest culinary experience that exceeds your expectations.
Reviewed October 19, 2017

The service is great, the food is great and we always reserve a seat by the fireplace. Their signature steak is what I usually order and my daughter gets the chicken tenders (which are fantastic). We split and share.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I took my wife, kids and parents here for Easter Sunday. I have only heard good things about this place but for the money I was shocked. They only know one way to cook a steak no matter the inside temperature they burn the heck out of it. What does a teenager work in the kitchen?

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is my favorite steakhouse. While more expensive than Longhorn the food is so much better. The martini's are excellent as well. Try the steak rolls and the coffee cured filet.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This is one of the best places around that is part of a chain. The food i consistently excellent. The steak is top notch and the sides are decadent Dessert is also excellent. It's hard not to fill up on the warm (sometimes very hot) complimentary rolls that melt in your mouth.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and son-in-law took me there for brunch. I ordered the steak benedict. The egg yolk was hard boiled, my steak was not cooked to order; it came out well done vs. medium rare. I am not exaggerating when I say I had difficulty cutting through one half of the English muffin with a steak knife! If I was not with my family, I would have complained vociferously.

Needless to say I will not be returning.

Date of visit: June 2017