“Keep this restaurant on your short list!”

Foundation Social Eatery
Ranked #5 of 372 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$10 - US$27
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Foundation Social Eatery is a chef driven neighborhood restaurant located in Roswell, Georgia. Our food draws on French and Italian Influences with local Southern ingredients to create a dynamic and seasonally driven menu. We are now open for Lounge Hours! Join us Tuesday to Friday from 2:30 to 5 p.m. in the lounge area to enjoy our small plates and bar menu.
Reviewed October 3, 2018

foundation is a gem of a restaurant tucked away in a strip mall in roswell. it is a good locale for a dinner when folks have to come from various suburbs of atlanta. it is easy to get to and right off of the freeway. the restaurant offers a nice variety of homemade pastas, seafood and meat. the food is very good, and we covered all parts of the menu at our dinner and everyone was very pleased with their dish. the interior is light and airy and you could do a casual dinner or more of a business dinner and either would work.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

In a strip mall, behind a chain gym lies Foundation Social Eatery. Was there for dinner this past week. Shared the Octopus Appetizer which was great. Tender and tasty, great presentation. We both had Halibut; rich, tender, tasty, very impressive. Bekah took care of us, attentive, answered all of questions, good service. We sat towards the front did not find it loud able to enjoy the conversation.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Ladies night and I had no idea what I was in store for! Gastric Delight! We tried octopus (ice had better) short rib steak and chicken mmmmm mm mmmmmmm

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend and was so ecstatic over the food and shopping service. I loved it so much when another friend wanted to treat me I asked to go back. So delicious!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Come here for delicious, creative food presented beautifully in a well-designed space at prices that you might pay for mediocre, ugly food at other establishments. Service was satisfactory and unobtrusive. I had the Prosciutto di Parma and Brie Sandwich. My wife had Mushroom Ravioli. Each dish was a delightful experience. How often can you say that about a meal? TIPS: Like many modern spaces, there are a lot of hard surfaces which make it a noisy place. Do they really want us to leave ASAP? The webbed chairs are low. Insist on one of the blond wooden chairs—harder but higher.