“Great food and service”
Review of Bistro VG

Bistro VG
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro VG is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 379 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$21 - US$34
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crabapple Road
Description: Bistro VG is the hip, sexy remake of Van Gogh's! Progressive. Contemporary. Uniquely French cuisine with hard to find favorites including octopus, pate' and the freshest meats, cheeses and fish. Join us at the community table in the bar and feast on small plates and creative cocktails tonight!
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Date night out. The atmosphere is very quaint. Unfortunately it does get very loud when it’s crowded. The service is wonderful and we had a nice evening with wonderful food. My husband had the duck and I had braised short ribs, both dishes were delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We recently had dinner here, the first time with the new ownership. We started by splitting the beet salad which we both agreed was wonderful. I had the burger with fries, which I enjoyed very much and my wife had the Pizza with prosciutto which she thought was flavorful and tasty. Our waiter was wonderful, and the staff couldn’t have been friendlier.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Country pate (small plate) and manchego were an amazing start to what turned out to be the best meal I’ve had in ages.

I had the short ribs and my wife had the pork chop.

Service was attentive but not too much so.

Not cheap, but the quality and portion sizes made it worthwhile.

A nice place for a relaxed dinner with friend or a wife/husband.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018

Had been there once before and my husband wanted to return, and our son joined us. Nice atmosphere with a European feel. We ordered a fried calamari appetizer, that we enjoyed, which was not overly breaded, and was drizzled with a lemon sauce and served with a cocktail sauce. Warm sourdough bread served was delicious. I ordered trout that was nothing special. It was listed as "fresh mountain trout" on the online menu, but just as trout on menu in restaurant, so not sure about it's source. My husband and son both devoured their filet mignon with mashed potatoes. As we were celebrating a birthday, they brought over some champagne for a toast. The dessert menu was limited so we skipped it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Visiting Atlanta for a weekend....had lunch and dinner here....food was just awsome! Ravioli and chicken livers were excellent!

Date of visit: April 2018