“Quality Mexican Food!”
Review of Nacho's - CLOSED

Nacho's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I are big fans of Mexican food and loved this place! I loved that guac came with so many of the meals because usually that costs extra. The staff were all so friendly and efficient. I recommend the steak torta!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed June 19, 2016

Nacho's is a great place to visit when you need a break from seafood. Their salsa is sweet and fresh with flavor. We ate their twice during our recent stay in SSI. We had the chicken quesadillas with rice and beans as well as the nacho supreme. The nacho supreme included chicken, jalapeños, guacamole, bean dip, queso, and sour cream; I may have left out a few ingredients. They were spectacular! The staff is friendly and attentive. We'll be back!

Reviewed June 7, 2016

We love to eat here when we have had our fill of sea food. The service was top notch as were the frozen margaritas. I had the fajita chicken quesdilla and it was very good. Our entire group loved their meal. Well worth the price.

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Not fancy, just good, fast, friendly. Authentic Mexican, or American dishes. Just ask. Servers are all committed to bring good service.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Not as advertised with true Mexican selections, the usual run of the mill plates. I actually choose taco bell over this place.

Date of visit: February 2016