“Awesome veggies!”
Review of Nacho's - CLOSED

Nacho's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We recently visited Nacho's for the first time. We were lucky to get a table for our party of 7 at 6:00 on a Saturday. The place was almost full when we left. The veggie fajitas were the best I've ever had.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I was a little skeptical because of the location but my 19 year old daughter loves this place. We went for dinner. The restaurant was not empty and there was no wait. I ordered a poblano burrito. It was very good-large portion. I thought I would only eat half but I did eat the entire meal. service was good too. The only reason I did not give it a five was because the beer menu was not very good. Was looking for local or craft beers. They did not have any. Would recommend.

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I are big fans of Mexican food and loved this place! I loved that guac came with so many of the meals because usually that costs extra. The staff were all so friendly and efficient. I recommend the steak torta!

Reviewed June 19, 2016

Nacho's is a great place to visit when you need a break from seafood. Their salsa is sweet and fresh with flavor. We ate their twice during our recent stay in SSI. We had the chicken quesadillas with rice and beans as well as the nacho supreme. The nacho supreme included chicken, jalapeños, guacamole, bean dip, queso, and sour cream; I may have left out a few ingredients. They were spectacular! The staff is friendly and attentive. We'll be back!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 7, 2016

We love to eat here when we have had our fill of sea food. The service was top notch as were the frozen margaritas. I had the fajita chicken quesdilla and it was very good. Our entire group loved their meal. Well worth the price.

Date of visit: June 2016