All reviews beach club resort amenities affordable option harris teeter free shuttle lovely hotel staff went out of their way golf trip rooms are large outdoor seating great place to stay front desk personnel i highly recommend this hotel would stay here again breakfast was included enjoyed our stay nice size
Reviewed February 13, 2016

We very much enjoyed our two day stay here a very good breakfast. A nice room (201) and a friendly staff. No dinners offered here but other nice choices in the area. Our room was very quite and just by the stairs.

Room tip: Near the elevator
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2016

The Inn is the inexpensive alternative to the Cloisters and the Lodge on Sea Island. If you are looking for a basic stay with clean quiet rooms and don't have to be at one of the other properties, this is a great option. Nothing special but a nice option. Friendly and helpful staff and clean fresh accommodations.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed February 1, 2016

I stayed at this hotel for business reasons and found it comfortable and nice. The location is close to the shopping area in St Simons and a short drive to the Cloister. I found the hotel similar to a Marriott Courtyard and mean that is a favorable way. There was nothing too fancy about it. It was quality though. I found security fine and the rooms spacious and well appointed. It was perfect for a stopover for a business trip.

While I was there, I was told the Inn had full Cloister privileges. While I did drive over to the Cloister, I did not take advantage of those opportunities. I think this place would be fine for a family going to the Cloister and wats a less expensive way to do it. As for a business trip, I found this to be a great place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 2Jax
Reviewed January 21, 2016

Our family had a wonderful, relaxing stay here. It has the vibe and appointments of an inn or boutique hotel, with access to the beach and golf courses at the Sea Island resort. Reliable shuttle service was provided whenever we needed it. A wonderful breakfast is also included in the rate. The rooms vary in size and appointments - for example, our double queen room did not have the sitting area as pictured online. If this is important to you, clarify when making your reservation. Also - check your bill carefully. We had several inaccurate golf charges, but they were fixed promptly.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gottafly2stsomewhere
ScottSteilen, President at The Inn at Sea Island, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2016

I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at The Inn and were able to take advantage of the options it provides. We will look at the possibility of showing more than one photo of our rooms on the web site; thank you for mentioning that. Do plan to return. We look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

I had the best vacation at Sea Island, although I would've rather stayed at one of the main hotels since they offered more and were in the middle of everything, The Inn was still amazing and very nice. Everything I encountered at Sea Island was amazing and perfect, I enjoyed my stay here tremendously.
The only complaint I have is that there was a leak in the carpet somehow outside of our room so every time we walked out of our room the carpet was soaked and very loud since they had huge fans out there trying to dry it off and it smelled, but inside the room you couldn't hear or smell anything.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ScottSteilen, President at The Inn at Sea Island, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2016

Please accept our apology for the carpet issue which you encountered and we have addressed. It’s good to know that aside from that, you enjoyed your stay so much. I’m glad you had a good experience and look forward to having you with us again soon.