“Always a delight. Visit each time I am in the area.”

Old Sautee Store Market & Deli
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: We specialize in fresh home-made sandwiches, soups, specialty drinks, baked goods and hand-dipped ice cream. Bakery goods and breads are baked fresh daily in our own oven.
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Fresh sandwiches. Home made soups and baked goods and great Mayfield ice cream. Excellent prices too. Always a great choice.

There are newer reviews for Old Sautee Store Market & Deli

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We felt very uncomfortable today because the person taking orders had a terrible cough. I watched this person cover coughs with the hand, pick up food for delivery, and never saw a hand washing in the 30 minutes we were here.

1  Thank Judy B
Galen G, Owner at Old Sautee Store Market & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

I feel so bad that you had to write a review like this, but I totally agree! This person was sent home as soon as we realized she should never have come in to work in the first place. It was poor judgement on her part to come in, and a "late call" on our part sending her home. I'm sure you are not the only customer who felt the same way. We are so sorry this would happen. We are Serve-Safe certified, and strive for the highest possible standards. Something like this should never happen again.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This is a piece of history that both educates and provides great food and shopping. Their Farmer's cheese is wonderful --- samples served daily. The entire front room will take you back generations to the old country store. Great deli next door to the store.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

An interesting old store - you walk through the old store area into a new shop which is well lit and nicely laid out.
Prices seemed a bit high.
I had heard that they sell a delicious Farmers Cheese but left without being offered the sample or the opportunity to buy - perhaps because I did not fit the "older lady shopper" mound - there were plenty of this type about :)

Galen G, Owner at Old Sautee Store Market & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Oh gosh! I am so sorry you did not sample our Farmer Cheese. It is delicious and we have someone set up to sample it all day long--to EVERYONE--of every age!!! I hope that our person was away for just a minute helping to answer a question, or resupplying, etc which of course does happen in the course of the day. Please come back if you are ever in the area again.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Better store in Helen, Nora Mill. Old Sautee did have clothes if needing clothes. Not much of a nostalgia store