Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$77
eDreamsUS$77
Orbitz.comUS$45
PricelineUS$77
TravelocityUS$45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2020 via mobile

For $50 a night, the rooms were spacious, comfortable and value for money. It is in the heart of the Couva area and getting around to nearby supermarkets and restaurants were within walking distance. The local breakfast served was okay as well, staff and Crewe were very polite and helpful. I would recommend to the budget traveler with family and kids. 4 stars out of 5.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rolanRCH
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I along with our son spent two nights at Metro. After a very hectic night of traveling and with my injured leg, I must say I was very happy to have chosen this hotel. Upon my request they booked a very comfortable shuttle for us with a very pleasant and helpful driver. The hotel staff was also very pleasant and helpful. We were even more surprised when we opened our door to find a very spacious and comfortable room. Very impressive. Keep it up guys. We really enjoyed our stay and we look forward to staying there on our next visit to Trinidad.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2019

My mum has just returned to the UK from Trinidad. I booked her into the Metro Hotel Couva for two weeks - to allow her some privacy whilst also staying with family and friends. My mum was pleased with her stay at the Metro. She described the staff as very helpful and kind. The breakfast was great value, fresh and delicious with a good selection of options. The hotel is centrally located in the town so all amenities accessible. The staff were so helpful in organising transport for local trips when required which was much appreciated.
I am really glad I followed my instinct and booked this hotel for my mum, I always felt very comfortable calling reception and speaking with the staff to connect with my mum in her room. The staff sounded professional and caring, putting my mind at ease with my elderly mum staying at the hotel alone - they seemed to understand. Lastly, I found no problem was a challenge for the staff to resolve. I would obviously recommend the Metro Hotel Couva to anyone looking for an excellent value stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2019

When I arrived at Metro I was a bit appalled at the exterior building and surrounds but upon entry It wowed me the place was just lovely the staff was friendly and room service was on par. breakfast was buffet style but local and tasted good.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Convenient location.
Great price.
Massive rooms which are clean and nicely kept.
Friendly enough receptionists.
The breakfast was atrocious.
If you are depending on this breakfast, make sure you go at 7am when the food just come out or else you will not be eating
The variety of things to eat are lacking.
Overall, hotel was ok; that breakfast however was not the one.

Date of stay: October 2018