“Shane s ”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #20 of 140 Restaurants in Snellville
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

The food here is great the pulled pork and Ribs are the best.If you like barbecue you must eat at Shane's .whenever you are in the Centerville area you must stop and eat here.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

We found the food to be excellent however when the temperature outside is 96, it is uncomfortable to just have overhead fans trying to cool the restaurant.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Can't honestly recommend the Rib Shack as it's not a shack and the ribs were parboiled and tough. The baked beans were disappointingly right out of a can. I have to say, the family BBQ sauce recipe was very good and the peach cobbler was awesome, although the portion was small. The whole vibe was "fast food BBQ" which was misleading in the title. I would go back, but only for the cobbler!!

Reviewed March 30, 2016

I take clients to Shane's all the time - everyone is always happy with the ribs and barbque in general. Generous portions. Friendly people. Worth the trip !

1  Thank Gail V
Reviewed October 27, 2015

My family and I went there for family of 4 meal that had a combination of meats and sides. The portions are very small and the food came out cold. My husband who also works in food service complained to the Manager that the food was cold and is not a the correct temp for storing or serving. He did nothing to correct the situation and was on the defensive. We ended up throwing all the food away. I have not returned. I can find another place to spend my money.

Been to Shane's Rib Shack? Share your experiences!