“Best Next To Home”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #21 of 147 Restaurants in Snellville
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

My husband took me here today for the first time and it was amazing. The food is delicious. It's tender and taste like home cooking BBQ. I loved it so much I went back by myself for lunch and sent him a picture to make him jealous. Lol The staff is great and very friendly. If you have never been here you must go you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

In my opinion, their pulled pork Salad it a great value besides being yummy! I use the BBQ Sause as salad dressing to get the best of both worlds. Come hungry, it is a big salad!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

I love this place! One of my favorite meals there is their pulled pork Salad. I use their BBQ sauce for dressing. Very filling! Good prices! You gotta go!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Our favorites are the BBQ chicken, but the pulled pork and ribs are a close second. the service is quick. Can get crowded at dinner but lunch is a great time to visit. Self service drinks, lots of BBQ sauce. You will find one that you like. Sides are good too: fries, beans, mac-n-cheese.

Reviewed October 15, 2016

We eat here often, reliable food and service. A nice assortment of dishes as well, even though they are called a rib shack, they also have salad, hamburgers , chicken tenders and more