See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2015

Ok, I read the horrible reviews but it was the last and only hotel room in town on Georgia Southern University's graduation weekend. Wow...I could never have guessed a place like this one could still be standing. It needs to be bulldozed. There is no possible way you could ever bring this ancient MOTEL up to anything near today's standards. One outlet in the room, no ice machine, shower handles spun so the water wouldn't turn off. Bad smell in room, ancient and tacky everything. Yucky bed covers. Lobby was flat out scary and nasty.

Room Tip: The lower area looked more shady than our room right next to the office
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen A
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

Family run establishment. The furnishings aren't anything spectacular, but the room was clean and had the essentials. The family that runs the place went out of their way to help me with a pretty serious issue; I would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends