See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

I like the operators and staff. They manage the facility very well. Coffee, cereal, toast, jellies and milk in the morning. Rooms are always clean and the water is always hot. This iy choice when I work in the midtown and downtown areas of Atlanta.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank AtlantaM431
abvistockbridge, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2016

Your review means a lot to us and ABVI stockbridge GA team greatly appreciate your input. I am glad to hear that the room was comfortable for you. We are hoping to see you back soon! Again, we greatly appreciate your thoughts. Thank you!

Management

Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

We was moving out of state and chose to stay here. Worse mistake ever!!!!!! There are bed bugs. My wife and 1 yo daughter are covered with welts. When we told someone about it all they did is blame us. We have never had this problem until we stayed here. I will never return. I advise you to stay away!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank Yahyaabdulrahman
abvistockbridge, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2015

We take security, quality and hospitality seriously at the motel and I apologize for the inconveniences that you had to face here during the stay.
I had gotten an inspection done and it validates that there are no bugs/bed bugs..

It would be appreciated if things were not directly blamed for just refund.

If there are any questions, or if you would like the copy of the inspection report that clearly states that there are NO BUGS, then I will be more than happy to send that.

Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

I reserved a king size suite and got a handicap room in which the toilet ran all night and when my fiance went to take a shower the whole knob came off in his hand
He felt biting on him just thought it was a mosquito bite
Switched to another room he start getting more bites on him. Come find out the room has bedbugs. Manager wants to justify by saying it was a brand new mattress. They did give me a refund for one night but that is not enough to compensate for his scars. Don't let me statt on the suppose to be CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST. I never sleep there again

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank prestonsimmons

I apologize for the inconveniences that you had to face here during the stay.
There are no bed bugs or anything of that matter in the motel as I have gotten the rooms checked. I hold a validated report of the inspection. It would be appreciated if things were not directly blamed for just refund.

We take security, quality and hospitality seriously at the motel. You were given a room exchange for the inconvenience.

Reviewed February 13, 2015

Great place to stay ... Many food choices nearby ... Wal-Mart just down the street .. Very convenient to Interstates 75 and 675 in south Atlanta .. I would recommend to stay on your next trip to Florida

Room Tip: Plenty Food Options in the Area
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Trae Dunn P

I am honored that your stay here was great! We try our absolute best to maintain the security, quality and the hospitality that the motel provides. I am glad that you enjoyed the location of this motel as it definitely has many many options for dining.

I appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review. ABVI and I look forward to seeing you again.

Happy Summer!

Reviewed October 29, 2014

Had to change my room BC of severe case of bed bugs. When asked to change rooms the answer was "we have never had that problem before" ....well my new room had plenty more ...even on a different level. Room service can't understand the "do not disturb" sign. I was told to change my shirt ...yea they went there. It was a tank top. I want to sue from all the bite marks I have from the horrendous case of bed bugs.

• Stayed: October 2014
6  Thank jlscom

It would be appreciated if things were not directly blamed for just refund.