This was our second stay at the Evergreen Resort and was even more enjoyable. They are in the process of remodeling the entire hotel. The front desk took a few extra minutes to find a newly finished room, overlooking the lake among other requests we had for location. Super, super friendly. They are a bit short-staffed and that hasn't changed since our first stay, but the wonderful attitude and service you receive makes up for it. Our room was GORGEOUS! We even got a complimentary bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries since it was the weekend before Valentines.
The waterside restaurant has a wonderful breakfast buffet which was included in our $119 package - great price for a family of 4. PLEASE NOTE however that the dinner buffet is overpriced and not very good. We've eaten there twice now and while it was not bad, it certainly wasn't worth $25 a head.
The pools and fitness center are top notch, but the spa is a bit lacking. Again, not bad, just not worth the price you pay. Spend some time by the pool admiring the beautiful grounds instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott