“Loved it”

Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Stayed here 4 nights while visiting Stone Mountain a few weeks ago. Had reserved the room for only 3 nights but arrived a day ahead and thanks to the manager, we were able to secure the same room a night earlier. Room was clean & staff was very helpful. Plenty of soft & fluffy towels in the bathroom. After checking in, staff called & asked if room was suitable and if anything was needed. Parking lot and area was very well lit. Close to everything & not far to drive to any attractions or places of interest. Reasonable rates also. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
anantpatel, General Manager at Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2011

Dear Guest,

It’s wonderful to hear that you had such a pleasant stay with us! Thank you for your kind words towards our staff, they really are a great bunch! I am happy to hear that we had everything you needed to make your trip around town a fun one. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 10 October 2011

Stayed here 3 nights while visiting Atlanta. great location...close enought to Atlanta but yet far enough away from the hustle of the big city. Room was great and hotel staff was good. A+ to Kelly at the front desk..she was awesome. if ever back in Atlanta will stay here again...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
anantpatel, General Manager at Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2011

Reviewed 11 September 2011

Stayed here over Labor Day weekend and was very happy. The location was excellent (1/2 to Stone Mountain Park), We arrived a day earlier than we had expected and the manager was very accommodating. He switched some rooms around so that we were able to stay in the same room for all 3 nights and made sure we had a non-smoking room. The room was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
anantpatel, General Manager at Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2011

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for you kind words towards the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Days Inn, we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 11 August 2011

We stayed at the Days Inn Stone Mountain on our vacation to the area in June, 2011. We wanted to visit Stone Mountain and also some Atlanta attractions. This is a perfect place to stay for that! You're only minutes from Stone Mountain Park, and yet you're not far at all from Atlanta. This motel has much better rates than if you stayed inside Stone Mountain Park.

We found the employees to be very helpful and friendly. My husband had the opportunity to talk with the manager. It's obvious that he cares that you have a good experience while staying with them!

The breakfast is just a regular continental breakfast with pastries, cold items, fresh fruit, juices, coffee. The lobby and room where you eat are lively with bright flowers! The room we stayed in was 2 queen beds on the bottom floor. There are no elevators. Our room had a small refrigerator and a microwave. There's free WiFi! I enjoyed the free WiFi very much!

This is a good Days Inn. It's just plain but seemed decently clean. The manager told us that he's planning to do some remodeling soon. The rates were good for what we got! Also, there's a doughnut and coffee shop just across the parking lot and another fast food place also just across the parking lot.

We have stayed here before and would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: No elevator -- so please remember to get lower level rooms if you aren't ok with climbing stairs...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy D

Reviewed 5 August 2011

Had reservartions for 2 non smoking queen beds adjoining. Our rooms had carpet that was do dirty and sticky, my son said it was like a rat board. The plug in didn't work. We had to unplug the lights and refrig in order to charge our phones and use my hair curler. The adjoing room smelled like cat urine. On our 3rd day there we came back to the room and found someones shorts laying on the floor. They did not belong to any of us. I went and talked with the lady at the front desk. She said she would move us to different rooms. Then the GM called and told me I was lying about these things and he would let me stay that night, but we had to leave the next day. We moved to the new rooms, which were extremely nice. They had new carpet and the plugs worked. The GM did call me back later that night and told me he had found out what I said was true and that he would comp us the 3rd night and we could stay the next night. Had I not had my family of 5 and my in laws with me, I would have left the 3rd night and never came back. I did not appreciate the GM telling me I was a liar. However, the newer rooms was very nice. If you decide to stay there be sure you ask for the newer updated rooms. The rooms we stayed in the first 2 nights should be condimed.

Room Tip: Ask for the newer updated rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jenjo1
anantpatel, General Manager at Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2011

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept our apologies for the problems that you encountered during your visit with us. Rest assured that it is our goal to provide excellent customer service to each of our guests. We are looking into the issues that you mentioned.

I hope that this incident will not prevent you from booking with us in the future. Please feel free to contact our management team at the hotel should you wish to discuss this matter further. We look forward to being able to assist you in any manner that we can. Again, please allow me to apologize for the situation surrounding your stay with our hotel.

Reviewed 22 July 2011

We knew that we were not staying at the Taj Mahal! I also knew that we were on a family vacation to visit Stone Mountain and would not be spending a lot of time in the room. So we decided on a cheaper hotel with not a lot of amenities and were just hoping that it would be clean. Well, Days Inn definitely met our expectations! The room was definitely clean, beds were comfortable enough, kids enjoyed the pool and we enjoyed the close proximity to Stone Mountain. There were many eating places very nearby. The General Manager Anant Patel is a very gracious host. He even made oatmeal for my daughter and gave her a bottle of honey to use! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
anantpatel, General Manager at Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review towards our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the pool as well as our breakfast. Thank you for being a loyal guest and I am sure we will see back soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2011

this place was what we wanted 3 mins from stone mountain park, very resonable price, not ran down, great location and employees......would stay there agian with out doubt !!

Room Tip: lots of shopping, eating n 3 mins from stone mountain park
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
anantpatel, General Manager at Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stone Mountain
Stone Mountain Manor
#3 of 11 in Stone Mountain
13.1 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!