“Favorite Mexican restaurant for miles!”

Taqueria Los Hermanos
Ranked #4 of 215 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This has been our favorite Mexican restaurant since they opened. It has authentic cuisine including amazing fish tacos, carnitas and carne asada. Margaritas are great and the service is even better. We especially love Patricia who is a manager. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Great local Mexican food spot. Food is simple but very tasty. This is a favorite friends gathering spots. Always wonderful service and welcoming staff.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Reliably good food, and fast/friendly service. We live pretty close by and eat here once or twice a month. Favorie dishes would be the sopa de mariscos - so much good seafood in this - and there's a roast pork special they have sometimes that's quite tasty.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

You have Mexican restaurants that you go to & order something & it will be the same as two dozen others in a 10 mile radius. While this place is doing nothing inventive, what they are doing they are doing it extremely well. I've been coming here for the past 10 years & have never been let down. Good food, good service & a good vibe. They must be doing something right to be hanging around as long as they have with the crowds they have.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

First time to this restaurant and were we blown away! The frozen margarita was great. I watched them squeeze the juice out of what seemed like a billion lime and lemons at the bar. Most restaurants these days would gladly settle for a bottle of juice from the local supplier. This was a tell-tale sign that we were at a really good restaurant. My wife had the the Tiger Shrimp that was butterflied, grilled, and covered in some kind of garlic butter-garlic sauce. Wow! The asparagus that came with it was grilled and seasoned to perfection. I ordered the Burrito de Pollo en Rajas. Imagine a burrito that was filled with lime marinated chicken cooked to perfection in a flour tortilla with grilled Poblano peppers, tomatos, onions, and on and on, covered with this creamy sauce of perfection. Holy cow, every flavor on the plate popped. The rice was to perfection. I do not like black beans, but I guess I do now! I probably should not post this review, as I would hate for too many people to figure out our secret discovery. I hate waiting in lines!

Been to Taqueria Los Hermanos? Share your experiences!