“Great time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We took we a group of 6 for Mothers day.We had reservations. We were seated with a river view. They were slammed from the second the doors opened. It was a bit slow to get our food. But I guess I am use to southern catfish places so it wasnt a big deal considering how packed it was. Great food, great service and server.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

I've been to Riverbend several times now and it's always great food in a nice atmosphere. I have either their delicious shrimp or their tasty catfish cooked to perfection along with their great coleslaw. The staff are really nice folks and take excellent care of you. I always run in to friends and locals there and I always tell my B&B guests about Riverbend. Several of them have been and they always talk about how good the food is and the nice experience they had. You will enjoy Riverbend.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

45 minute ride from Columbus, GA. Well worth the ride. Food is always good and service is wonderful. Family business that is there to give what they want, great food and service. Fried Catfish is my favorite, but steaks are great. When you want a relaxing drive in the country and eat at a great place, this is for you. Located in the woods!!!! nothing around but a great view of the river. Please go, you will enjoy.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Ona recommendation from a local, a colleague & I tried this place tonight. The restaurant is a few miles out of town, but it is definitely worth the drive! The staff was very friendly. The catfish and hush puppies were very good. You can order the catfish in filets or on the bone. I chose the filets and the fish was very flavorful and moist. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Meals are always so good, plentiful and delicious. Service is good considering the amount of business they have.