US$94
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$51
US$185
The Paxton 1884(Thomasville)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$275
All reviewschristmas decorationsindoor poolnice amenitiesroom was cleanlate at nightbreakfast barsitting areaan overnight staywould definitely stay here againbreakfast was excellentunder constructionbiscuitsfitness centerdesk clerklobbyshifttrauma
Reviewed October 11, 2014 via mobile

Spent a few nights there room are nice and clean staff is helpful.I asked who delivers food only pizza.you need to order early stop delivering early but the staff will you some good advice for dinner but over was a nice stay

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed September 9, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel many times over the years for FSU home games. While having breakfast we noticed a heavy set man with his 2 small children, spouse and mother/mother in law. His gun was under his t-shirt but was visible multiple times when he leaned over. When we mentioned it to the front desk clerk she didn't know what to do. The guests also left straight from breakfast having already packed their car. We are seriously considering looking for a new place to stay, it was not a comfortable feeling to be at breakfast that morning!!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PhotoJackie
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2014

Dear PhotoJackie,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. The safety and security of our guests is of utmost concern to us. We have addressed the matters with the respective departments in order to avoid these unnecessary issues in the future.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I stayed here while my daughter was in the hospital. It was an unexpected visit and I checked in late at night. I was weary from being at the ER from 7AM until 10PM. This hotel was perfect and the staff outstanding. Just what I needed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I stay here several times a year for business and it is always consistent. The hotel is clean, beds are comfortable, and breakfast is good. The front desk staff is always helpful. I typically prefer Hamptons, but this Holiday Inn Express matches Hilton's standards.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I found that my encounters with all of the staff was great, with one exception...the breakfast attendant was anything but attentive. The breakfast bar was out of food both mornings that I was there. There was food on the floor and she walked over it and spent time sitting at a table talking to a guest rather than taking care of the breakfast. The tip jars on the two trash receptacles with hand written signage was a little too much.

On the positive side, the room was very clean and well cared for. Our room had two queen beds and a sitting area that was very spacious and comfortable. The front desk staff was very attentive and helpful, both at check-in and check-out. The lobby and commercial area was bright and well tended. The pool area was under construction at the time of our stay...but that was noted on the website at the time I made the reservation. I would certainly stay there again, but would hope that attention is given to the breakfast service in the future.

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor and although it was on the highway side of the building, it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family