Econo Lodge(Thomson)(Great Value!)
US$71
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
White Columns Inn(Thomson)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$48
Rodeway Inn(Thomson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewspull thrugreat campgroundfire ringprep tablehosts
Reviewed June 22, 2017

Just returned from Big Hart, Can't say enough about this campground.. Sites are large, secluded and clean. We camped here for 4 nights and it was so relaxing. We camped in a 30 foot fifth wheel, We also camp with our 3 dogs, they enjoyed it as much as we did. The lake is wonderful, we swam, played and paddled around in our little boat.The staff is amazing Nanette and Tonya were awesome, always a smiling face and very helpful. camped from June 17th to June 21st, 2017. We will return many times.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Great Campground and well maintained. Big spacious lots. Most of the sites are waterfront. Very peaceful and relaxing. The staff welcomed us with open arms. Friendliest staff ever. Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise M
Reviewed May 25, 2016

This was our first time camping at Big Hart. It was wonderful! all of the camp sites were large and private. Just about every site is lakefront. There is not a lot to do nearby, but if you're looking for a great campsite that is very shady, private and on the water, this is the park for you!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Love this campground, spacious, big sites. Most are lake front. Very quiet. Lots of birds (woodpeckers) 15 minutes from Thomson..friendly hosts! take your bicycle. very great campground to ride, walk, or jog. very peaceful

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank V T
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stayed May 18 & 19, 2012 to attend a music festival nearby. I called a couple of times before I booked my reservation online to ask questions about the electrical hook ups & other things and spoke with Brenda...she was extremely helpful, friendly & cheerful. When I arrived at the campground I spoke with another friendly staff member and he also was very nice. The site I chose was a pull thru since I'm not experienced at backing up my travel trailer yet...and it was indeed a pull thru but a very tight U shaped pull thru. Thank goodness I have a very small camper...only 16' long but anything longer would have had a hard time 'pulling thru'. The site was very level and all hook ups worked. It had a picnic table, a grill, a fire ring with another grill top, a prep table near the grill and access to the lake.

The lakefront was in severe need of cleanup though, lots of trash on the shore. The park restroom/showers were in need of updating. The showers in the one near me did not work and it needed some cleaning-painting-etc.

Overall it was a nice & relaxing visit & I'm open to a return visit.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo