Tifton KOA
US$45
Econo Lodge(Tifton)
US$65
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull hookupsheavy rainone night staygravelpoolscabinthreadbarestopwifiinterstatefacilitytv
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We travel a lot with my husbands company. We have stayed in several RV parks and I must say that this was one of the Best. I can't say enough about the owners. Some of the best people that I have ever met. We had a problem with our RV while staying and the owner was there to not only fix the problem but located a part and put it on. The setting was beautiful. Very quite and campground very clean. We stayed a month. I loved this place so much that I did not want to leave. I felt very safe here. I really liked that the campground is part of what appears to be an old pecan grove and the back is a beautiful well kept pasture, complete with fishing lakes. We were here for "The Super bowl Party" great way to meet fellow campers and enjoy the big screen TV located in the Recreation lodge! I would go back! I did not want to leave! It felt like home and the owners, well they felt like members of my family.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank wanda H
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The little cabin was GREAT! Warm, quaint! The bathrooms were very clean and close to the cabin. They even put little heaters in them since it was a cold night :-)
Showers were a little far from the cabins and there was a lot of highway noise at the KOA is just off I75. Location was great for travel, but not very campingish.
Check in was super easy and convenient as we arrived very late and everything was all ready for us. I would stay again while on the move, but wouldn't stay for a camping experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My son and I stayed at the little cabin for one night on our way to "grandmas house" and it was clean, comfortable and more. The bathrooms were clean and the laundry room which was conveniently located behind them was also clean. They have a little store for the guests who might have forgotten something. I love camping and would rather do that then stay at a motel sometimes. We were glad we stayed here and we will stay here again when we are down this way.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We stop over here on our way back from trip to FL. Friendly staff and great location to get back to I75. Lake fishing on site. Also, full hookups-elec, water, & sewer. Also they will sell you ice and top-off your propane tank.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Der2map
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Located near the Fl., Ga. state lines, a super stop over for RV'ers heading South for the winter. This RV Campground is located in a perfect place for the tired, out of fuel for owner and vehicle. Located at exit 60 going South on I-75 in Tifton Ga., lies this 'quite' stop over within 1/2 mile of two entrances back to I-75 after a nights rest. There are pull thru's for all sizes of RV's with full hook-ups at a very reasonable price. Clean facilities. Also very near to many eateries and two large fueling stations. One immediately upon exiting I-75 and the other right before entering I-75 on your continuing journey South. Very minimum interstate noise while sleeping. (almost non-existing). You will be satisfied you tried it. Great find.
PS: did I mention it is in a old Soft shell pecan grove with plenty that are free to pick up right on your site when in season!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo