“Main Mood”

Add it.
Main Moon
Ranked #30 of 134 Restaurants in Tucker
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I like this place! The food was prepared fresh and the service was good. My egg foo yong was tantalizing and as close to what I’m used to from Chicago as possible. I will certainly visit again when I’m in the area.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I've ordered take out several times and have never been disappointed. I've never had a problem with freshness of ingredients. This is a small - mostly takeout - place near the Publix on Hugh Howell.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

It amazes me how much food you get for such a low price. It gets even better since we cannot eat all of it and get a complete second meal.
Food is freshly prepared as you order and well done. They have a lot of fresh vegetables in the dishes as well.
Check the options when you order since they have 2 ways of packaging. One is a meal with fried rice and the other is just a large dish.
Staff is friendly and want you to be happy with dine in or carry out.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Just had lunch there. Was planning for a sit down lunch, but after we retrieved our plastic ware and our styrofoam cup for water and had our soup with the plastic spoon, we decided that maybe we'd take home to eat. The main course was delivered in a styrofoam box as we completed our soup. We took our food home to eat.
As for the food. The soup (Hot and Sour was very good, not what I'm use to, but a little different but still very good. The cashew chicken lunch had lots of cashew and chicken and was ample for a couple of meals, as well as the rice. It was very good and tasted very fresh with veggies and a light sauce. Probably some of the very best I've ever had. My wife had the sweet and sour chicken. She said the sauce, which was served on the side, was just okay. The chicken did not come with any veggies, but tasted very fresh, and again,enough for at least an additional meal.
All in all, I thought it to be extremely reasonably priced with ample servings. I would not hesitate ordering again from there, but it would be a "to go" order, as I like silverware and plates from which to eat.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I love these folks. They will give you a really wonderful experience with their Chinese food. It is so nice to go there when we have company and know that the meal will be good.