“Micky-Dee, Always Good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #59 of 146 Restaurants in Tucker
Description: Come visit us at 4021 Lawrenceville Highway in Tucker. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed October 14, 2017

McDonald's has been advertising a sausage biscuit for $1.00. I stopped to see if it was true -- it was! And, the biscuits and sausage patty are both large! I bought two, doubled the meat on one biscuit and used the other one with jelly!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 20, 2017

24 Hour Mcdonalds with a dining room that stays open until Midnight!!
They have CNN on the TV all the time, a playland that doesn't have that "Smell" to it and 3-4 wall outlet for you to charge your phone or laptop and They won't get upset or push you out the door if you hang out for a bit and charge up.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 23, 2016

This really is the best restaurant in Atlanta. Parking was easy and close to the door. As I parked I was welcomed by the lovely scream of a toddler who lost his Happy Meal toy. The ensuing parent/child bickering ushered me into this little slice of paradise. Right before I opened the door, an elderly man with one leg opened the door for me and smiled, revealing 2 or 3 missing teeth. It's the little quirks that really made me excited about this local treasure. I approached the counter and opted for bottled water instead of the house iced water. Upon ordering my meal I was offered the gracious opportunity to make my meal a large, I thank the lady and continue on with my experience. I chose a banquet in the corner and only found a few ketchup stains on my seat, an easy fix! I began with an amuse bouche of the house cut french fries. Following that I enjoyed my Big Mac, but I couldn't eat part of the meat because it was so hard. Then I remembered I needed a door stop at home anyway and was glad to put it to use :)
On my way out the smell of little kid poop wafted in from the Play Place. I left (and will definitely return) and got into my car, enjoying this slice of paradise and awaiting my next visit.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed November 11, 2015

It;s a McDonalds. What can you say that hasnt been said before. However, I do want to say that this is such a nice quiet place to have a cup of coffee and breakfast buscuit. A great addition to the neighborhood.

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!