“Hungry but on a budget”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #80 of 146 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Come visit us at 3893 Lavista Rd in Tucker. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I was on this trip for a Dr. appointment and was hungry and had a little time to spare. This McDonald's was nearby, it was clean and the staff was friendly.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 26, 2017

My cheeseburgers were good. We also had a mighty meal. The spicy buffalo was excellent. I liked the apple slices.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

This McDonald’s is very close to where I live. For nutritional reasons I don’t eat the food there anymore but their drinks are very affordable. You would think you could go through the drive-through in five minutes and get a couple of Diet Coke’s but that has never happened anytime that I’ve ever gone through the drive-through at this McDonald’s location. It is ridiculously slow. I mean there can be one person in line ordering God knows what and you’ll sit in line for at least 10 minutes.

Definitely not a clean and snappy place…

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

We have been coming to this McDonald's for years because it is convenient to our house. The help here is usually friendly and the place is pretty clean. I would like to see their drink dispenser get an overhaul because sometimes it does not look as well kept as it should. In fact, the soft drinks have never been great here but the food is good. So, McDonalds- fix the soft drinks! New machine please!
They used to have a lady there that really kept the place in perfect shape but I don't believe she works there anymore. I hope she comes back.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We wanted something to-go and we decided to go to mcdonalds and pick something up. We didn't go inside so we went through the drive thru. I got a quarter pounder with medium fries and medium sprite and all was very good. I loved the quarter pounder,but one complaint about the french fries was they weren't very hot ,but they were still good.I recommend if you come to mcdonalds you get a quarter pounder because it was pretty good.

Date of visit: March 2013

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!