“Wonderful Cottage! Best Location!”
other travellers have booked this property
My Island Cottage, shady front porch
Large living room with wood burning fireplace, two comfortable sofas, TV and ceiling fan ShipREC room has 6 twins and futon. Foosball for fun. Leads through french doors onto screened porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
My Island Cottage, shady front porch
Play ping pong on your screened porch with table and chairs and beach gear with beach Roleez cart
Tybee Lighthouse, museum and keepers houses restored
Large double corner lot with parking for up to 6 cars right in front of your door.
Front porch with lots of seating.
View of screened porch.
Lovely beach - no complexes or hotels/motels in this area  perfect for swimming, sunning and boogie boarding, surfing...
View of living room from hallway.
1 of 3 King master bedrooms with vintage dresser and TV.
View of vintage retro dresser in one of king bedrooms.
local shops and pubs and restaurants close by
Fun dining room with adorable dinette set.
View of dining room showing door to one of bedrooms.
Futon and foosball in shipRECroom
Large family-friendly kitchen stocked with all cookware and utensils. Everything except food.
View of kitchen and dining room.
Another view of one of King bedrooms.
Backyard also has convenient clothes line.
Outdoor dining and in ground park style charcoal grill.
Welcoming front door.
New ping pong table on screened porch.
Bedroom with two vintage iron double beds.
Another view of twin beds in shipRECroom
Cute and comfy twin beds in shipRECroom
Another view of one of 3 king bedrooms.
Shady front porch.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sophie N
“Wonderful Cottage! Best Location!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I can't wait to get back to Tybee, and when I do, this is where I want to stay. It's the kind of place you want to bring your family and friends to for a really special experience. I would recommended this property to anyone and everyone. The cottage was clean and the decor is fun and puts you right into vacation mode. The house has everything you need, including the spacious kitchen, screened-in outdoor porch/play room, covered front porch, large bathrooms, outdoor shower, laundry room...everything you need, nothing you don't. Everything in the listing description is accurate, except that it's hard to describe just how perfect this spot is. Oh, and Lauren, Manager of My Beach House Rentals on Tybee Island, is just wonderful.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Aug 2014
Thank you! I love it when my guests love it!
aiken sc
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

People with disabilities Older travelers
10 Apr 2014
Hi Melissa,
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about My Island Cottage.
The glass doorknobs are original to the house!
So glad your boys had fun with the ping pong and foosball, too.
I do want you all to come back and am looking forward to seeing your painting. I have not had a chance to go by but cleaning staff like it!!
Tybee cousin discounts for you!!

sincerely,
Lauren
My Beach House
Remember, the beach never gets old!
Pamela J
Springfield, Illinois
“It was better than we imagined”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

My family had a wonderfully relaxing time at Seaside. It was more than we hoped for. Very relaxing, plenty of space, great location. The next time we get back to Tybee we want to stay there again. Perfect. Lauren was wonderful. She helped us through the process as it was our first time booking a rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: proximity to beach-charm of the house
Liked least: it was all good
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Feb 2013
Thank you so much.
My goal is to always make my guests happy!!!
I love it when they love it!!
My Beach House Rentals
Gainesville GA
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
2 Aug 2012
Hi,
I love Seaside, too. Everyone does. Please come back soon. Tybee cousin discounts for you.
Tybee does a great job on fireworks!!
Macon
Reviewed July 28, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

28 Jul 2012
Hi MOlly,
I hope being the bomb is a good thing? So happy you enjoyed your stay.
Yes, everything is taken care of before you get there. No extra stops to make along the way. Just go straight to your house. I will leave the lights on for you if you arrive after dark.
The beach never gets old.
georgia
Reviewed July 24, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

24 Jul 2012
MY SEASIDE
HI, we try to provide lots of beach gear so guests. Makes packing easier.
I love the location, too. Please come back soon. Tybee cousin discounts for you.
GA
Reviewed July 16, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
16 Jul 2011
Hi
Thanks so much for your comment, I really do appreciate it and love hearing about how much fun you had at Seaside.
The Pirate Room is great for grown-ups, too - glad to hear!
Please do come back soon. You are, as always, Tybee cousins and special discounts for you
and maybe at My Beach House next time
Sincerely
Lauren davis
My Beach House Rentals
The beach never gets old!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing