“yes”
Review of Wind Rose Cafe

Wind Rose Cafe
Ranked #31 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Good food. Good prices. Smoking is allowed, children are not. If that bothers you, don't eat there. We would go back.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Step back to 1965 and enjoy the moment, a cool drink and a really good burger. I am a local (Bluffton, SC) and took a daytrip to Tybee Island. First stop was for lunch with the goal of dining at a "non tourist" joint. I found it in the Wind Rose Café. They also have daily specials, but, I was deadest on the house burger. Just sit back, enjoy the local color of "locals vs tourists" and enjoy the show. And, my tour guide/bar tender Elena was superb!!

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

I went to go pick up an order that I placed and when I got there the bartender (which was an older lady) asked how I was I said fine and that I was there to pick up a to go order and she rudely commented back "well I'm doing fine thanks for asking" This has not been the only time this has happened. Last week I had called for 3 hours to place an order and could not get thru to anyone and when she finally answered (the same lady as today) she claimed she was to busy to answer the phone. Excuse me you're a resturant it should not take 3 hours to answer the phone. She could have answered and politely said I'm very busy could you please hold. Other than that the food is amazing!!!

Reviewed 9 January 2016

Small, shotgun bar along the main beach street in Tybee. It was before noon and the bar was already packed. We opted for their lunch of ham, collard greens and blackeyed peas (it was New Years Day). The food was good. The service could not have been friendlier. If we had the time, we would have come back later to have a cold one with the regulars.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

We go to Windrose every time we are in Tybee. Food and service always great. They have great daily specials and burgers!!!

1  Thank Ksquared843