“The most wonderful place!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dunewalk to the Beach
more of what you can see
and to the east ...
Play Time
More play
Sightseeing
and ... quiet time
Beauty ... everywhere
Gorgeous !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 65 reviews

Reviews from our community

justus140...
Indiana
“The most wonderful place!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

First of all, Patti is wonderful to work with! The entire reservation process was as easy as it could be. The condo was very clean and comfortable. Having a Keurig coffee maker was a very nice touch. We spend hours and hours on the balcony, enjoying the ships, the tour boats, the dolphins, everything. It was hard to leave for any reason. A great location, very easy to shopping, dining, nightlife and tourist attractions. We absolutely cannot wait to go back. Thank you so much for such a relaxing vacation!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the view, the view
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Columbia,SC
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

21 Aug 2016
The best guests are those who keep coming back. That's when we know we're doing something right and find ourselves with guests who treat their vacation home as their own. I appreciate that so much. Next year (when you return) you will have new flooring. I try to do something every fall to keep SunKissed updated and fresh.
Best regards,
huntsville, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

28 Jul 2016
Oh James ..... what a wonderful review - thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in SunKissed. I guess I need to to check my DVD and CD library. I do like to have a bit of entertainment in case of bad weather. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention.
I hope you will find your way back to Tybee and SunKissed.
Suzeanna
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Disappointed.”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I would only rate this place 2.5 if I could. Below "Average" but above "Poor". If I had brought a can of silicone spray with me, I could have bumped it up to "Average".

After the long drive from Charlotte via Pinehurst, we were excited to arrive and get settled in, but the key box was impossible to open. After several frustrating minutes, a nice guy happened by and helped us get the thing open, and it took him a while Then we discovered we had to drag everything up about 10 steps to get to the elevator, then go through 2 sets of heavy doors and down 2 long, hot corridors to get to the condo. Not a luggage cart or even a grocery cart in sight to make the job easier, either. The front door deadbolt and doorknob locks were difficult, too, each and every time we unlocked them. Finally settled for locking only the door knob when we would go out. The sliding glass door to the deck was stubborn and wanted to go off it's track. It would only open about 15", just enough for us to get through. There was no sliding screen door.

Apparently, the unit above us was occupied by a herd of elephants and they stomped around up there relentlessly well into the wee hours the first night. The next day they got pretty loud and my sleep-deprived companion bellowed at them a couple of times before they simmered down.

There are 2 yellow tour boats with unbelievably loud motors that pass close in front of the condo about twice an hour all day long and we could hear the tour guides talking non-stop on loudspeakers. We could always hear them long before they appeared and long after they left. Once they stopped right out front and sat there for about 30 minutes because a shrimp boat was anchored there. Those loud motors were running and the loudspeakers blasting the whole time. How rude! Gave me a headache.

The view is lovely. Beach access is easy and walks on the beach in the evening were great. South Beach was an absolute zoo on Saturday afternoon, so we limited our excursions to North Beach and Savannah. There's a decent pizza place nearby, nothing fancy, but good. Coco's Seafood was awesome. We had read rave reviews about Sundae's in South Beach, but lunch there on Saturday did not impress. My crab cake sandwich was mushy instead of crispy. My companion's sandwich came on wheat instead of white and it took them 10-15 minutes to correct that. My cold Yuengling was the best part of the meal.

When we were packing the car to leave, we parked at the beach end of the building and brought everything down two flights of steps. Still took a lot of trips down and back up, but it was way better than hauling it all back through those two long, hot corridors to the elevator and then down those steps at the other end.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The shower
Liked least: The locks and the sliding door
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Franklin, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

10 Jun 2016
Hi Jackie,
You really must come back during the full moon ! Thank you for being such wonderful guests. Our north beach area is definitely the best location for folks who are looking for R&R. It's almost as though we have a private beach at times. I'll be happy to have you come stay with us again.
Best wishes,
Clayton, Georgia
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

4 May 2016
WOW .... I need to ask you to write the description of SunKissed for my ad. Thank you so much. You really gave a great description of the location, which can only be appreciated by guests who value a little more privacy. I'm so glad you enjoyed SunKissed. I will be looking for your October return.
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing