“Loved our honeymoon and condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
East view from deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
East view from deck
Bathroom
Beautiful sunsets
Dolphin will swim and play in front of you
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Redsfan39
“Loved our honeymoon and condo!”
Reviewed July 2, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

The condo was wonderful. Just what you need if you are a couple wanting an affordable place to stay on Tybee. I recommend staying on the side of the island that this condo is on. It is so private and the beaches are so calm and not crowded at all. The view from the balcony was amazing! I loved watching the dolphins, fishing boats, and shipping cargo boats come in and go out. I think we counted about 40 dolphins in one evening! They swim so close to shore too! We got a kick out of the seagulls flocking to the fishing boats. We always wondered how many fish they were actually able to keep between dolphins and seagulls. In all, this condo was perfect for our honeymoon! Patti is wonderful and she got back to my many emails in a perfect time. I would definitely recommend this condo to anyone wanting to stay on Tybee.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the view from the balcony
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 30, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

30 Mar 2015
You had the best view in the complex and I'm glad you were able to enjoy it. Due to the deepening of the Savannah port, those ships are about to get considerably larger. You were a little early for the dolphin but once the water warms up a little, they love the water off our beach. Our guests are entertained continually watching the dolphin.
I hope you will come and visit us again. Thank you for your care of the condo.
Lyons, IN 47443
Reviewed July 10, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed June 25, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

26 Jun 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed Heavenly Corner. That is a fabulous view up there. Dalton isn't a bad drive to Tybee so I hope you will return.
Mars Hill, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed March 22, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

22 Mar 2014
Thank you for your sweet review ... of the condo and our wonderful little island. I will look forward to your next visit. Have a safe trip home and take care of your knee !
Athens, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

21 Aug 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed Heavenly Corner and the Savannah Beach & Racquet Club. The view from that condo is gorgeous, isn't it ? You're right that we are an older complex, constructed in 1981 and 1982, but we take very good care of the complex. Most of the condos have renovated (more than once) through the years. We're very proud of offer Heavenly Corner to our guests.
Athens is not that far for a nice fall weekend at the beach ! Rates drop some October 15.
Thanks !
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 16, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

17 Jul 2013
I'm sorry you weren't 100% happy but I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. The corner locations do provide a beautiful view and guests are drawn to that view. However, one end of each building is beside the pool and everything that goes with it. Marco Polo can be trying .....

Next visit, ask for a location on the opposite side of the building, away from the pool, and we'll get you a quieter location. I have condos all over the property and they're all very nice.

Patti
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing