“Great coffee, great service, looking forward to my next visit!”

Birdie's Market & Catering
Ranked #13 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Birdie’s Market and Catering is an unique addition to downtown Valdosta! This two-story venue is the second, sister business to Steel Magnolias, opened by Mrs. Keira Moritz! With the idea in mind to provide the Valdosta community a one-stop gourmet shop for Georgia-Grown products, on our first-floor we feature a multitude of quality cheeses, charcuterie and wines, home decor, jewelry, books, apparel, beauty products and more! We have a refillable olive-oil station that features Lakeland’s own Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil! We have a full breakfast and lunch menu and a full coffee shop with Thomasville’s own Grassroots roasted coffee! Blue Plates are the best so come early as they sell out fast! or come later and enjoy yours with a glass of wine!
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. This was my first visit here. The atmosphere is very nice, it's homey but also classy and very clean. We were only there to get coffee really quick but ended up staying an extra 20 minutes or so talking with Hannah who was very friendly and helpful. She was very attentive in helping us decide on our drink orders and made very nice suggestions (I ended up getting the cafe aulait which you can add flavors into--which they have a plethora of). The pricing was actually very reasonable for the quality service & products we received. Learned that they do all day breakfast & have lunch items as well. Looking forward to going back sometime soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Last Monday I had the pleasure of dining at @birdiesmarketvaldosta. What started as a solo lunch session turned into a lunch date with two of my classmates!
Located in the heart of @downtownvaldosta, Birdie's Market & Catering combines rustic chic market with a cafe feel. I loved perusing the market, finding gems such as watermelon pickles, fun socks & even a pecan in a jar, courtsey of Texas.
For lunch I had the Yard Bird which combined fried chicken, fluffy grits, egg, sausage gravy, cheddar cheese & tabasco butter. It was absolutely delicious and I can't wait to go back and try more!

Reviewed March 18, 2017

What a charming place! A Georgia-grown gift market, chef prepared southern specialty breakfast and lunch every day, and a local coffee shop, all encompassed in a beautifully restored historic building in the downtown market area of Valdosta. The second floor is perfect for a group breakfast or lunch meeting.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

I have only been here once for coffee. The food looked good but I wasn't there to eat. Just wanted Coffee. I got a mocha coffee, small and it was very small and $5.00. My friend got a hot chocolate, medium, and it was $7.00 and only filled to half the cup.

1  Thank jseward23
Reviewed March 10, 2017

Best breakfast, blue plates, coffee anywhere! Great stop on my drive back to Atlanta. Neat market with local products - check the pecans.