“Coffee and nice atmosphere ”

Birdie's Market & Catering
Ranked #13 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Birdie’s Market and Catering is an unique addition to downtown Valdosta! This two-story venue is the second, sister business to Steel Magnolias, opened by Mrs. Keira Moritz! With the idea in mind to provide the Valdosta community a one-stop gourmet shop for Georgia-Grown products, on our first-floor we feature a multitude of quality cheeses, charcuterie and wines, home decor, jewelry, books, apparel, beauty products and more! We have a refillable olive-oil station that features Lakeland’s own Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil! We have a full breakfast and lunch menu and a full coffee shop with Thomasville’s own Grassroots roasted coffee! Blue Plates are the best so come early as they sell out fast! or come later and enjoy yours with a glass of wine!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stop here after lunch in town for coffee. It is Grass Roots coffee ( like in Thomasville. ) it has always been enjoyable. No matter which type of coffee we order it is always tasty. They do serve food and it looks fantastic. They have a small area to mill around and shop. Nice items not junk. We like it there

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank franksW575XI

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for brunch on Saturday morning. The shop is extremely cute--think Magnolia Farms. They have an amazing coffee selection, so it might be worth the trip for those two things alone.

I ordered the huevos rancheros, and my husband had the berries and cream waffle. Food is made to order, so don't go if you're in a hurry. Our order took about fifteen to twenty minutes, but that gives you time to browse the neat selection of local items or just take in the atmosphere. I suspect that my food may have been finished early and been waiting to fire his waffle because it was nearly cold when it arrived. The portions were generous, and the dishes had good flavor, hence the four, not five, rating. Despite being slightly disappointed, we'd definitely be willing to go back and give it another try. I'd go back to try more if their coffees.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank georgiateacher912
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

We had lived in the area for 7 years prior to moving to Memphis and now Oklahoma city and while visiting our grandkids in Nashville Ga wanted to try a local place in Valdosta. Fun Trendy, provocative describes the food at Birdies. I had the Courdon Blue with potato cheese poppers an A+ and my wifes chicken salad was an A+
Presentation great staff friendly. $$ for real we ate for $24 not bad

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I was there for a wedding reception. Everything was displayed to look delicious!
Service was excellent. Would highly recommend for any occasion.

Date of visit: July 2018
birdiesmarket, Owner at Birdie's Market & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

So so happy you enjoyed everything! Thank you very much! :)

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

. I had the huevos rancheros which was very good, a lot of great flavors combined. My friend had one of the bowls which also was very good. I had a cappuccino which they also did well. A nice Discovery in Valdosta.

Date of visit: July 2018