“The waitress, Sharon made my day!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #96 of 242 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Description: (229) 245-8513
Description: (229) 245-8513
South Lyon, Michigan
“The waitress, Sharon made my day!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I wasn't feeling very well and came in wearing sunglasses and didn't take them off (I had a headache). Sharon said I looked like a Diva! So funny! She was efficient, warm and friendly the entire time. Made sure our coffee cups were full and breakfast was delivered fast and hot. I was feeling much better by the time we left. Keep up the good work Sharon!! We were there on Valentine's day and for a Waffle House - where I didn't expect much - I was very pleasantly surprised and would go back again in a heartbeat! Very nice, family friendly little place. Sharon has a following a regulars for sure :)

• Visited February 2014

Maricopa, Arizona
“It was good!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

The three of us enjoyed the good food and conversation at this tiny restaurant and the prices are very reasonable.

Visited December 2013
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“Friendly, Fast, Fresh”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Our waitress was one of the most friendly people we've ever met. The food was great and super fast. Really wish we had Waffle House in Minnesota.

Visited March 2013
Americus, Georgia
“Gotta love a waffle!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Dont matter where I am in the south I can find a waffle house and know that the food is good. I love there coffee and breakfast at any time of day! Generally the people are friendly and if you are there for a few days , they learn you in just a day or so. Love it!

Visited November 2012
York, Pennsylvania
“Open All Night”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Good food for a cheap price!! Friendly staff!! The egg white omlets are great!! The portions are large and well worth the price!!

Visited November 2012