1,189 results
All reviews room was clean the breakfast area breakfast staff waffles would stay here again front desk staff happy hour great place to stay free breakfast very nice hotel wild adventures fresh fruit convenient location staff was friendly next morning easy access off the highway
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Not a lot to say, what you would expect from a Hampton Inn. The hotel was fine, but the hallways smelled like the carpets had been cleaned and not allowed to dry well. There was a musty smell. The internet was not super fast, but probably due to the amount of people trying to use it. Fine for our quick stop on the way to Florida.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Great stay, close to work site. The atmosphere is always pleasant. Enjoy the Managers Happy Hr. Convenient to dining and shopping. The staff has great customer service and are very friendly. The pricing was very fair and the rooms are nice

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Selina E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey of our property; we appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back again soon and enjoy some true southern hospitality- It would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Check-in (and Check-out) was friendly and efficient. Room was very clean and everything worked as it should. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast room was clean, breakfast help was efficient and friendly, and food was good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey of your stay! We value your feedback greatly as we are always trying to improve! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here in Valdosta! We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future! I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you!

Reviewed March 2, 2018

The employees were very friendly, especially the breakfast buffet ladies. Hampton has done a great job of decorating the breakfast areas & I'm trying to include a photo of the beautiful stained glass. The room was nice & quiet, except for the bed! It creaked with just rolling over in room 229 and we did let the front desk know, for which they thanked us. Also I'm short, but the bathroom stool was littler people height. The rooms were nicely decorated, but they must have missed updating these items.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
lavinasada, Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff! We take pride is making our guests welcome and feel at home during their stay. I apologize for the bed and assure you our maintenance took care of it that same day so this will not happen again. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Seen this movie before...the old ownership had a good breakfast, a happy hour on business evenings, great rooms and staff and good rates. Was that way for 10 plus years...noticed last few stays on business no longer had the happy hour - no worries, can get happy on my own...last trip, rate was 141 instead of 92 a night, no recognition of gold honors status when checked in so no free water, etc...TV signal gone on all channels early in a.m. when up and at'em...(3:30), no paper or pens in room, two conditioners, no shampoo in bath area....I know, just little things but that all adds up to a large rate increase and much worse than normal service and room issues....they get one more chance and then I am gone...Oh, when I checked out I asked, "have you had an ownership change recently?"....and the answer was, of course, yes...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
lavinasada, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you for taking time and giving us your feedback, we appreciate it. My sincerest apologies that we did not meet your expectations. I am sorry if someone gave you wrong information, as our hotel is owned by same company and we have social hour Mon- Thurs 5-7 pm. I am not sure if you have right hotel. I will really appreciate if you can contact me at
229-241-1234 My name is Lavina. or email me at Lavina.Sadarangani@Hilton.com.
Will look forward hearing back from you.