“In the idine Program”

Denny's
Ranked #41 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2018

I stopped by here as I was about to head north on I-75 after my night in Valdosta to buy Denny's gift cards since this Denny's is in the idine program unlike my preferred one near the Orlando Airport where I often dine. The lady I first asked was very friendly and said she would get her manager. He came and promptly rang up my purchase. I didn't receive any extras (sometimes there are coupons or other promotions) but did receive lots of Delta SkyMiles through the idine program. I had already had breakfast at my hotel so I didn't eat so I can't comment on the food quality here. The bathroom could have used a good cleaning, and the ladies was out of order, I think! I was happy and continued on my journey. I would stop here again to purchase gift cards if they remain in the program. I am not sure if I would eat here unless it was my lunch stop since I usually stay at hotels with a hot breakfast included.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Good food. Good service. Nice location. Everything you want from a Denny's. Had the eggs, hash browns, sausage and pancakes. Perfectly cooked.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

During a trip North, I went to Denny's in Valdosta, GA - it was the standard diner food, good ole home cooking - good food at a good price. Wait staff were extremely welcoming.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We had a waiter named Guy, he was great ! Talked to us, very personable, checked on us frequently, was a fantastic server. Cannot get better friendlier service than him. Will request him again !

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Olivia was phenomenal and the food was outstanding. The only reason for 4 stars the ceiling is falling through I'm the back.

1  Thank leoprncsss