“Voted Best Breakfast in Town”

The Egg & I Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Egg & I Valdosta, Georgia breakfast restaurant offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again.
Reviewed July 22, 2018

As I walked into The Egg & I, I noticed a sign stating they were voted the best breakfast in town by the Valdosta Times readers. I would agree.

I ordered the corned beef hash skillet with my eggs over medium. The eggs were done perfectly. The hash was slightly more salty than I cared for but still good. In lieu of an English muffin, I got the fruit cup. The fruit was very good, perfectly ripe. They have a lot on the menu and have several different styles of eggs benedict.

My server was good and quite cheerful. I thought prices were pretty good. My meal before tax was under $10. There was a short wait when I arrived but people are moved through quickly but I never felt rushed. There is some outside seating if you do not mind the heat and humidity.

This was a surprise find for me but you should make this a must stop if you spend any time in Valdosta.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thanks so much! We truly value those five stars and appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous!!! Loved it.... Will return!! Seated quickly! Food was served in a timely manner & the customer service was great!!!

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thanks so much, Kristie! We truly value those five stars and appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

For those who enjoy a mid day breakfast, Egg and I certainly satisfies that need. The egg, pancake and breakfast dishes are varied and tastey. For those who prefer more traditional lunch fare, sandwiches and other menu items satisfy the need. On occasion, such as Sundays and holidays, a longer wait may greet you. Most often the food is served in an acceptable amount of time. Egg and I offers a unique lunch menu at a reasonable price.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon for breakfast, brunch or lunch!

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Great place to eat breakfast or lunch with the family. Friendly and professional staff. Great / inovative menue.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thanks so much, Herbert! We truly value those five stars and appreciate you taking the time to share.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Like to try local places when traveling. Tried this place based on Trip Advisor reviews. Then I realized it was a chain. Oh well. Seated immediately. Ordered traditional eggs benedict and coffee. Interestingly, it was served with a side of dressed greens. Unusual but pretty good. However, they use smoked ham instead of canadian bacon. So I guess it isn't that traditional. Overall was ok. A little pricey and I would not order it again. Good coffee though.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thanks for stopping by. It is our goal to WOW each and every guest that visits us, so I am saddened to hear this wasn’t the case with you. We do hope you give us another chance in the future to do just that.