“Sunday Brunch”

Ranked #12 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Egg & I Valdosta, Georgia breakfast restaurant offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again.
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

My sisters and I went before church. There was about a 15-minute wait, but the food was delicious. I ordered the strawberry banana waffle, substituted the eggs for the seasoned potatoes and iced coffee. Our waiter was attentive and friendly and the restaurant was clean and spacious. They give you plenty for the money and it was a bit much for my appetite but I ate most of it. All in all, I liked it very much and will be back.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Thanks so much! We truly value those five stars and appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

From the friendly staff to the yummy breakfast selections, everything was divine! No matter what you get, make sure you also try a pumpkin pecan waffle! You won’t be sorry. But hurry! I am sure that’s a special Fall treat.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a wonderful take on breakfast, give these guys a try. Not your typical diner food and the creativity on the menu was fantastic. We will be returning to try more things.

Kudos to the force behind the menu!

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thanks for the great review, Hillary! It's just what we love to hear. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Our service was great, the food was excellent. The tea was not as sweet as I like but I enjoyed my morning date there and will be back again.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thanks, James! We truly value those five stars and appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

My husband, daughter and I had a very good experience at The Egg & I. We were greeted with friendly faces and for a Sunday our wait time wasn't long at all. Our service was great from the hostess to our server and our food was excellent as well. We will definitely visit again if we're back in the area!

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thanks for the great review! It's just what we love to hear. Hope to see you again soon!