“Used to go daily...”

Add it.
Zacadoo's on Baytree
Ranked #113 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

My office used to go to zacadoos on baytree daily to get tea, no matter where we were picking up lunch. But several weeks ago, the tea went from amazingly refreshing to what we now call "heartburn tea". We will be going elsewhere for our beverages now.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

I've always wanted to stop by for a quick burger but always ended up going somewhere else. I finally swung by and was not disappointed. The burger was good and hot and the toppings were fresh and crisp. My only complaint was it was a little heavy with mustard. The fries were also piping hot. Good for fast food.

Reviewed May 5, 2016

Love the breakfast in a cup. One of my favs. Chicken strips, fries, side, and excellent sweet tea for lunch. Order quick and pick-up even quicker. One of our fav fast food joints.

Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

This was our first time here and we chose to eat here because it's a drive thru only & we were in a hurry. We had a hamburger, chicken sandwich and hot dogs with fries & drinks. It appeared the hotdogs had been sitting in a warmer/steamer and were just ok. Nothing special. My husband said his burger was very good. Fries are the typical ridge cut frozen potatoes. Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

Eat here way to frequently, good food and affordable! My favorite is the chicken and rice teriyaki. It's a drive thru only but service is quick and friendly!