“Maybe the cook was new”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #109 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Went in and ordered a thick burger with NO cheese, fries and a drink. I got home to find my burger had melted cheese all over it. So I took it back. The Cashier was accommodating but not what I would call pleasant. She did however include fresh hot fries with my re-made burger. The burger was bland without much flavor. I won't go back!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Really like their breakfast items. Their biscuits are very good and tasty! Service at this location has been excellent every time I have gone. Inside is clean and well maintained.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Hardees is old and needs renovating. Could use a good cleaning. The Chili Dog and onion rings were good. It's hard to find hot dogs anymore.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I loved the food and prices,It was my first time there and I was very impressed,I told everone how wonderful everything was.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Only stop for breakfast so these these comments apply to that meal. Hardee's has a pretty good reputation for biscuits. This location has got to be one of the one of the best of the best for their biscuits. Always fresh and good. The folks who work here are friendly and for the most part accurate. It is kept clean and attractive. The breakfast items are the routine that Hardee's has to offer but here there seems to be a little TLC that other Hardee locations lack.