“AT LEAST A DOZEN”

Dixie Cream Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Valdosta
Reviewed March 17, 2018

This is our local donut shop I have been enjoying these sweet treats since I moved up to Valdosta from Miami in 1972 growing up we would get our donuts from K.K. shop and I knew that I was moving to a small town and I found our DIXIE CREAM DONUT SHOP. So close to the big chain I didn't miss them. Don't try to get just a couple or three that will just make you want more and if you have to share just get a DOZEN well worth the 3 miles off I-75. They make em fresh and HOT every morning cept Sunday.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

We go every Tuesday for the cake of day. It's a blueberry cake donut. So good, and today, they had hot cinnamon rolls coming up when we walked in. Favorite breakfast!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Dixie Cream has the best doughnuts ever. Small little old style doughnut shop, hasn't changes in fifty years, looks just like it did when I was a kid. Great, airy glazed doughnuts.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Get there early they sell out quick great doughnuts, coffee and conversation. Always buy them if I know we are going on a road trip they are one of a kind.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Very unassuming location, quiet attentive proprietor, cake doughnuts with taste and texture that cannot be improved on. Transported back to memories of lazy vacations with delicious food. Your memories may not have confections like these but MINE DO.

Date of visit: May 2016