“Disgusting Place ”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #63 of 81 Restaurants in Villa Rica
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This is without a doubt the worst fast food restaurant EVER! the carpet is torn and sticky. The walls are dirty and the service is laughable. If you can even get someone to wait on you, expect the pizza to be burned beyond recognition. The employees are rude and seem to care more about grooming than working. The restrooms are filthy and wouldn't pass a health inspection. Whoever owns or manages this franchise is either not interested or blind.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

I only visit there a couple of times. On my last visit I notice the restaurant was not CLEAN. Floor not swept mat at the front door dirty and balled up. I tripped on my way in. Last visit.

Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

I don't think I have everything been treated so rude in my life. We ordered pizza and cheese sticks. The pizza was served in bowls, NO SILVERWARE. We asked and were told they had none. Then halfway through our pizzas, we asked about our cheese sticks. They had forgotten to make them. After that the waitress decided she didn't need to wait on us anymore. No drink refills or anything. She threw our cheese sticks on the table (after we were done with our pizza of course we did not eat them) and rolled her eyes at us. We tried to pay but was told our mo ey wasn't welcomed there. And yes the manager (who the waitress pointed out was her mom) did absolutely nothing.

Reviewed February 11, 2016

It was over an hour, about an hour and a half! All that for just wings and a brownie!!! Horrible! So slow!!

Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

I have never been treated the way they treat you here! I am gonna order from them one last time and record it and send it to the store manager but honestly it prolly won't help! I can't even believe that they get away with this! Someone needs to do SOMETHING I mean my god does anyone look at all these messages here on Yelp on FB ?? They all say the same thing about this location!