Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
fishugo
Cornwall, Connecticut

Rickmon Lodge Bonefishing

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 5, 2014
Over several visits to Rickmon Lodge I have had many unforgettable high quality experiences.
From my first day blind casting into schools, to my last, stalking large singles onfoot, every
hookup was a rush of excitement, joy and wonder. On my most recent trip, Ricardo granted a secret wish. After landing my first 6 pound Bone, I was allowed to climb the platform of the
skiff. I spotted a large fish and successfully guided Ricardo to it!

One morning, due to a med I was taking, I had an allergic reaction to sunshine. Monique
marched me to the community clinic where the head nurse gave me a remedy that got
me out fishing that afternoon and through the week.

After a great evening meal of local family recipes, you can stroll down the beach to a friendly
bar, then amble back through the picturesque settlement of Sandy Point.
Date of stay: May 2013
Room Tip: Third floor rooms have fantastic views 300 degrees of horizon.
Trip type: Travelled solo
77.4 km from Rickmon Bonefish Lodge
6 rooms overlooking the pool
72.0 km from Rickmon Bonefish Lodge
View more hotels in Sandy Point
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Four of us spent the past extended weekend at Rickmons for bonefishing. We had a terrific time for several reasons.
- The staff were fantastic, competent and fun
- The family style meals were really good with generous portions of Bahamian cuisine
- The guides were the best we have had in 8 yrs of bonefishing sorties in the Caribbean. They found enormous numbers of fish, were extremely engaging, and were helpful without being overbearing.
If you want a desitination for excellent bonefishing fishing, really good food, lodging that is comfortable without frills, and great staff and guides. I highly recommend Rickmon's.

Date of stay: April 2013