“OK for a quick stay”

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Syracuse, New York
“OK for a quick stay”
Reviewed 31 July 2010

I had to work in Warner Robins, Georgia at Robins AFB, so I was looking for a convenient place to stay. The Best Western is approximately four miles from base but it was straight down Watson Boulevard. The hotel was conveniently located near lots of shopping and dining choices, which was a plus.

The staff was generally friendly and helpful. One staff member noticed that I was a Best Western Rewards member and automatically enrolled me in the current promotion to get a free night. I thought that was very nice. However on the last day when I checked out, I had to drag another staff member away from the one public computer in the lobby because she was checking her Facebook page.

The Best Western is a motel, not a hotel. There were exterior corridors, which meant that you were exposed to the elements when entering and exiting your room. I noticed that the hotel also had an insect problem. I killed a few flies and a caterpiller over the week that I stayed at the hotel. I also noticed several cockroaches that were scurrying along the pavement outside.

The hotel was not well maintained. There was a rolled up carpet stuffed underneath one set of stairs along with a pot for a plant (all outdoors) and there were two shopping carts from two different stores stuffed under another set of stairs (neither store was located anywhere near the hotel). The pool was closed for cleaning for several days, although I never saw anyone attempting to clean it. The lining of the pool was dirty and the water looked like it hadn't been filtered in a long time. There was a fitness center in the hotel but I did not use it during my stay.

Overall, the hotel was not great but not terrible. If I were looking for a place to stay for the night, I might consider it again mostly for the convenient location. I would not recommend it for families unless they get the place cleaned up a little bit.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank weary_traveller25

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
GANolegirl
Reviewed 12 August 2009

I needed a place to stay last minute in Warner Robins and my employer suggested Best Western Peach Inn. The rate was very reasonable at no expense to the quality of the room. Bed was comfy, breakfast was delicious and I was able to use the hotel computer and printer to finish up some important business work I couldn't have gotten finished on time otherwise. Very satisfied. When I move here I will recommend the Inn to my guests.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank GANolegirl
Ogdensburg, New York
Reviewed 27 March 2008

The place has cockroaches!! Other than that it's just an average hotel. The cleaning and maintenance staff were pretty friendly. Would suggest you check the exterminator log before checking in. The manager/owner?? said that they had an exterminator and that he would contact them. I was here for 3 days after complaining of the cockroaches and an exterminator NEVER showed up while I was here!!

• Liked — free internet service
  • Disliked — cockroaches
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank framergirl47
2.3 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Warner Robins
Wingate by Wyndham Warner Robins
#19 of 22 in Warner Robins

Been to Days Inn & Suites Warner Robins Near Robins AFB? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Warner Robins Near Robins AFB

Property: Days Inn & Suites Warner Robins Near Robins AFB
Address: 2739 Watson Boulevard, Warner Robins, GA 31093-2949 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Peach Inn)
Region: United States > Georgia > Warner Robins
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Warner Robins
#8 Business Hotel in Warner Robins
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Warner Robins Near Robins AFB 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Warner Robins Near Robins AFB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Warner Robins