“Great value, friendly staff”

Suburban Extended Stay
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great value, friendly staff”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I've been staying here since October 24, 2011 it is now February 7, 2012. I came to Warner Robins as a contractor. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, the internet reliable,and its centrally located so finding a place to eat out or shop is a snap. The few times I had issues the staff was very responsive. One tip, if you book ahead via the internet you can save even more.

• Stayed February 2012
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this review, 30 August 2016
Foodtravelguy,

Thank you for your extended business and your kind review. I am glad to read that overall you had a great experience and were able to be accommodated with any comfort we could extend. I hope if you are traveling to WR again you will stay with us!

Enoch D.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ringgold, Georgia
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Amazing stay. The rooms are spacious and have all the essentials I needed. Made my week long stay in WR a great one!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Alex O
Alex O,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you travel back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 10 December 2011

The Suburban extended stay is a place to stay when your looking to get the most out of your dollar. I come to Warner Robins as an IT consultant and sometimes I have to stay weeks at a time. This place makes the most sense to me bc it is practically an apartment! I have everything I need at my fingertips and it doesn't hurt to have a friendly and helpful staff on hand 24/7!!! Great place for sure.

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank vigilant8
vigilant8,

Thanks for choosing us as your hotel of choice during your stay in town. I hope you are able to stay with us again.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 6 December 2011

I love staying at this hotel every chance I get. I work in sales, however, I am always traveling. The new front desk girls are awesome!! I think the management has really stepped up the quality of the employees at this location. I dont remember the names of the two but one has long brown/redish hair and the other short black hair. I love to stay at a hotel where the employees really enjoy their job. Continue to push for excellence!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank 798saleslady
798saleslady,

I'm glad to read that you have enjoyed our improvements and drive to elevate guest services. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 December 2011

The Suburban Extended Stay is a great bang for your buck place to spend your week when you're a contractor. It has all the kitchen appliances, dishware, silverware, etc. to pretty much feel like a home. The rooms are good and cozy. The best part of the stay at this place is hands down the bubbly and friendly staff! Kristi is always smiling and engaging with her guests and it really adds a hospitable touch. Whenever I'm in Warner Robins for the week, this is my spot!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Gabroo S
Gabroo S,

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind words in your review. I hope are able to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2011

We are road warriors and travel with our 2 little dogs. During our stay we had to be on site for 12 plus hours doing our shows. The staff at Suburban walked our dogs after work for us givingg us the peace of mind for our pets comfort and safety.

The hotel had a kitchenett and was wonderful just having a good sized refrigerator to store our vegtables for our cooking shows.

We can't say enough for the welcome and caring which was above normal hospitality expectations! Thanks again and see you next year for the fair!

• Stayed October 2011
kcbobalou,

I'm glad to read that you felt safe and comfortable, especially with your pets, during your stay with us. I hope if your travels bring you back, you'll stay with us again.

Safe Travels,

Sparta, TN
Reviewed 14 October 2011

We came into town for a week to visit with family and stayed at this hotel because it was convenient to their home. The room was clean, the staff was friendly. The front desk was very accomodating to us when we wanted to know things about the area. The lady that was in the office told us about the Air Force Base so we visited it and were elatated that it was everything she said it would be. We will definately stay again when we return. Thanks Extended Stay : )

Room Tip: The rooms we saw were much the same. Upstairs may be quieter due to no noise above you though.