See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 25, 2017

This was our first time in a Jameson Inn. At $80.23, including 14% taxes and a $5 GA "motel fee", it's not a cheap hotel. It's a standard 3-Star place to spend the night. It was clean, easy to find, with lots of fast food places nearby. CVS and Walgreen across the street. Ruby Tuesday an easy walk. I asked my wife if she had any complaints. She couldn't think of any. I liked the way two separate bright LED lights came on when you entered the room and turned on the switch. The interior walls have been repainted. The sink area is large with good lighting. The water has good pressure and is hot! The included Continental breakfast had the standard items. The outside walkway needs repainting. We visited people in 3 nearby towns and it was a perfect location. I asked the girl at the desk about a USA Today. She said "nobody reads anymore." She's probably right. I can get it on my phone.

Room tip: We had a ground floor room with parking right in front. Short walk to breakfast.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Himesh P, Manager at Jameson Inn Winder, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Good afternoon, Stan2598! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey about your recent stay with us. Nothing gives us greater pleasure than knowing all of our hard work over the past year has not gone unnoticed. On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

There is not one thing that I could think of saying anything bad about my stay! Very nice remodel rooms comfortable beds. Very clean place and are very competitive with the prices. The maids were also cooperative with me about cleaning my room because I was work img night shift. Also the secretary were outstandable

Room tip: Thank you and i would consider having hot breakfast instead of just small complminery food. Other than that keep up the great work
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 848traviss

Hello, 848traviss! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post a review of your recent stay with us. At the Jameson Inn of Winder, we strive to make each of our guests feel at home and like they are a member of our extended family. It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to ours. On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I stayed there with my family to avoid the power outage from hurricane Irma. It is not super clean or up to date. This is an inexpensive motel. It was small and in the small town of Winder. The breakfast was just cereal and toast but the workers are very nice.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Himesh P, Manager at Jameson Inn Winder, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Good afternoon, tartan1982. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Jameson Inn Winder. Since we have taken over this property earlier this year, we have been working hard to upgrade our facility to better serve our guests. On behalf of our entire staff, we do apologize for failing to meet your expectations. Hopefully in the future you will stop by and see all of the changes we have made.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a great and Friendly staff also a very cozy room, very clean and hygienic and is a great location super central was able to commute for business very easily and was able to fuel up with breakfast .... just perfect

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Himesh P, Manager at Jameson Inn Winder, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

Good afternoon, John T! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review of your recent stay with us. at the Jameson Inn Winder, we are dedicated to guest satisfaction and creating a tremendous sense of value for the price paid. While it has been a long journey, our complete renovations are nearing the end and cannot wait to hear customer feedback. Be sure to stop back by in the near future and let us know what you think of all the changes we're making!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Winder, GA for one night....by the time I began to take a shower it was 10pm....I went in to turn on the water and it was SCALDING HOT!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't get the cold to work at all because the knob had been stripped!!!!!
They said I could change rooms but by 11:00 pm my husband was asleep!! I complained the next day and they just stared BLANKLY at me like it was my
problem!!!!! There was also a BUG in the bathroom!!!!! The room was worn out looking and not remodeled at all!!!! These
people want to take your money and run!!!!
They didn't care in the least the knob was stripped!!!!! They could've issued a credit but not a chance with them!!!!! They acted like they didn't care at all about my unconvenience!!!!! It wasn't worth one dollar!!! LOSER hotel!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Himesh P, Manager at Jameson Inn Winder, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Greetings, oliviafordham. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review of your recent stay with us. On behalf of my entire staff, I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We strive daily to provide our guests with all the comforts of home and to exceed their expectations. We have recently taken over this property and have taken on the long and arduous task of remodeling the entire hotel, top to bottom. We want to invite you back after our renovations are complete so that you can see the difference a single stay can make. Again, I apologize for your inconvenience and hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.