Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$113
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
TripadvisorUS$101
ZenHotels.comUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2021

We have stayed at this property several times previously and have always been satisfied. Our experience this time has been very disappointing and despite several attempts to talk to the manager, we have never received a call.
We stayed for 12 nights and had 2 days with no housekeeping services and had to move our room due to excessive noise.
We will use different accommodations in the future for our stays.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mkraska
Tina M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2021

mkraska,

I am so sorry that our housekeeping staff unable to clean your room at that time and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guestexperiences the same inconvenience. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and we sincerely apologize for the problems that you encountered while with us. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Reviewed May 1, 2020 via mobile

Been staying at this hotel for over six months. The last two months there has been no breakfast at all. That’s 7$ a day, five days a week, 140$ per month I’ve spent on breakfast because they use the corona virus as an excuse to be cheap.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2020

kobaa727,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. I hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for the service that you did not receive regarding
the necessity of correcting such issues as quickly as possible. I do hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.

Reviewed December 9, 2019

Stayed there w/25 ball team girls. Also had 5 sets of parents/families. The night shift desk clerk was very rude to everyone, including the adults. Walking around in bedroom slippers, could not assist in getting towels until the next morning, and did not know how to manage 8 different room keys! We contacted the manager, he gave us what we wanted to hear. He also stated that he had problems with her also and was going to fire her because of so many complaints. Our team returned 3 weeks later for another tournament. Guess who was desk clerk? Same rude problems!

Date of stay: October 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Tina B,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience with our staff and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We apologize if our staff has been rude to you or that they were not treating you as best as they can. Please give us time to investigate the matter of your concern so we can do appropriate actions. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed October 1, 2019

My first question is the pool open, my second, is it clean, yes to both. I then explained I just want to use the pool because my trip to Florida got cancelled and I was bummed and I really need to exercise because of my foot injury. I even said they could give me a room that hadn't been cleaned because I wouldn't be using the room but I would be coming back the next morning and requested a late check out so I could swim the next day. I actually spent 12,000 hard earned points for this. Was disappointed because the pool was not clean but I swam an hour or two until the sun went behind the building and went home. When I arrived early the next morning, the pool was being inspected so I hung around the lobby and talked to Helen, a very nice lady, made an ubereats run while killing time, but when I returned I was told the pool was closed because it didn't pass inspection. You don't know how disappointing this was considering I had only wanted to use the pool. But when I asked if I could return the next morning just to swim the manager, maybe Roy? refused.. even fudged about the times when customer service called him. 12,000 points and an empty pool, no one even using it. I was obviously just wanting to swim and exercise, wasn't hurting anyone, and that was the condition when I made my reservation. On top of the fact I am a gold member, entitled to late checkouts. Didn't use the room, what would it have hurt Roy? What happened to the America where a business cared about their customers and would have made at least a little effort to make it right, instead he wouldn't even answer the phone because he knew it was me. No class and totally unfair.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nilesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2019

iamtravelinpam,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. I assure you that the pool is cleaned on a regular basis, including weekly special treatment and I want to apologize for the temporarily dirt in which you found it. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed September 24, 2019

Stayed for a week.

The breakfast was ok. The exact same thing every day.

Room was very spacious. More than most that I've stayed in. The facility seems to have been updated recently based on some of the reviews. Staff was friendly. It is not the Ritz but my checkbook approved.

Date of stay: September 2019

WaterBoyzz,

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.