“Best Authentic Mexican Food in Southeast Idaho”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Vaquero Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Blackfoot
Reviewed August 24, 2016

My husband I enjoy having breakfast, lunch and dinner at this place!! This is a local favorite, we come from the nearby town to eat here! They have the greatest selection of fish and other seafood, served hot and with delicious spices! The owner is usually our server, and she is the nicest and most friendliest person. Ask for jimica (a flowered drink) and be ready to have the most delicious Mexican food! This place is always busy but there are plenty of tables.

Reviewed April 28, 2016

I have been to this establishment on several occasion with an excellent service and very good food. You are usually greeted at the front entering area and seated pretty quickly and water with chips and dip served right away. You have a few minutes to work on your chips and dips before the waitress is there to take your order.
Your food is ready within a reasonable time and well worth the short wait. I go here once or twice a month and I have had no problem with the food, service or cost. Great place to eat, good staff and a pretty nice location.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

This is the best Mexican restaurant in Blackfoot! My husband always orders the bisteqa ranchero. I always eat of his plate!

Reviewed November 19, 2015 via mobile

Not only is this my favorite restaurant in Blackfoot, it's my favorite anywhere! They offer shredded beef (it's my favorite) which most other Mexican restaurants/taco trucks that I've been to don't. I've been going here regularly for 11 years and they've nearly always been consistent as far as taste. They are quick & friendly to boot. I think it's time that they expand and build a bigger restaurant!

1  Thank Ana O
Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

Stopped based on other reviews. Very low key looking, but food and service were very good. Had the lunch specials, which were good portions. Dinners looked awesome. Would definitely go back.