“Always wonderful!”

Add it.
El Vaquero Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Blackfoot
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

El Vaquero is a great addition to this community. We go there often. The food is delicious, with really big portions for very reasonable prices. I've tried many dishes there and have never been disappointed. The one thing I wish could be improved is that there is no AC. So in the summer months we only order take out. I highly recommend it, the food is great and the owner/staff work so hard to make sure you are taken care of.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We ordered our meal and waited for awhile. Everything is prepared from scratch and so the wait was worth it. The food is quite good. The restaurant is small and can be very hard to get into if it's busy. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed December 6, 2016

This is by far our favorite Mexican restaurant. Not fancy but authentic and pleasant. Rosa (owner's wife) often is waitress and very pleasant, but speaks only enough English to take your order. Don't try to engage in conversation unless you speak Spanish. Pedro (her husband) speaks good English and is a great guy. My wife and I often split a super macho burrito and it is still more than we can eat. Shrimp fajitas are also favorites.

Reviewed October 28, 2016

We always get the tacos mixed with a variety of other samples from time to time. Their chili rellenos, chunk nachos, and tamales are pretty dang good. Always fresh and tasty!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

My husband I enjoy having breakfast, lunch and dinner at this place!! This is a local favorite, we come from the nearby town to eat here! They have the greatest selection of fish and other seafood, served hot and with delicious spices! The owner is usually our server, and she is the nicest and most friendliest person. Ask for jimica (a flowered drink) and be ready to have the most delicious Mexican food! This place is always busy but there are plenty of tables.