All reviews great location full bar easy parking within walking distance excellent hotel restaurants and bars boise downtown four nights great customer service breakfast was excellent outdoor pool rooms are large clean hotel free breakfast definitely stay here again per night fresh fruit
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved staying at this hotel. Location was perfect. Room was more than expected. Staff friendly and helpful. The only issue was the the Harlem Globetrotters we’re staying at the hotel and it was difficult for the breakfast staff to keep up with stocking the breakfast food. That wasn’t enough to drop my rating though. I was very satisfied with the stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed here 3 times. It is a great location, close to restaurants and capital and downtown, it is new, modern, has a good free breakfast, but it keeps getting more expensive with added $12 parking costs each night. I will try somewhere new next visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first visit to this hotel and I really liked. I had stayed in a new, local hotel across town on previous visits which I really enjoyed, but will probably stay at this Hyatt in the future. It has a great lobby for sitting/working, gathering, a full service bar, snacks for purchase, and decent complimentary breakfast in the morning. The room was spacious and quiet and clean. Only slight complaint is that the pillows were too firm for my liking and the bedding was not that good (I like more of comforter-style, and this was sheet/thin blanket). Overall really like the hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Booked with Trip Advisor. Extra $87 per night worth of fees. I picked the hotel based of previous good experiences with Hyatt in other locations. This is truly disappointing, and I would recommend finding another hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wesley B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Joshua,

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please give us a call to discuss about those fees.

Best regards,

Wesley Biutanaseva

Reviewed November 3, 2018

The staff was friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was very good and provided something for everyone. The rooms were quiet and comfortable;esp loved the pillows. The location was convenient to restaurants and shops downtown.

Date of stay: October 2018