1,010 results
All reviews downtown boise hockey game health club valet service self parking room service within walking distance lobby bar full service convention center nice hotel front desk staff business trip enjoyed my stay location was perfect mini fridge free shuttle
Reviewed July 29, 2018

This room was quiet and clean and had a nice view. We found it odd that the coffee service was in the bathroom. We were handed a $25.00 voucher for room service when we arrived and we handed it back with the keys when checking out, and it was not applied to our bill (yes, we used room service for our breakfast.) The food was delicious and delivered quickly. The staff was friendly. You can’t beat the location of this hotel since it’s in the very heart of Boise and everything is in walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steve S, Manager at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Hi sandifera - greetings from The Grove Hotel. Thank you so much for taking time from your day to review our hotel and share your feedback - its truly valuable for our teams to see. We absolutely want to make sure that we get you credited for the $25 dining that was not applied to your bill - can you contact me directly at steve.steading@grovehotelboise.com so that I can personally have this taken care of for your?

Thank you again, I look forward to your reply.

- Steve Steading
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Comfort Inn at Ballard Utah on various occasions for work. The beds are very comfortable. They do a great job keeping the rooms clean with crews that are working different shifts. They gave us great customer service every time. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear chrisg1482 - thank you for your time to review The Grove Hotel. My apologies, but I would like to make certain that your review would be for our hotel as the description mentions a property located in Utah. Please let us know if we may assist in any way?

- Steve Steading
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Very clean and well run, friendly staff and delicious food. Not as modernly styled as I expected, but still new and well done. Gym and pool are fantastic. Had trouble with my bathtub, the drain wouldn't drain the water and wasn't resolved. Other than that, the beds and service were top notch.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steve S, General Manager at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate the feedback we get, and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry to hear about the drain, and hopefully we can prevent that from happening in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

I had a pleasant stay here. The hotel was very clean and everyone was nice. Staff working the front doors chatted with me while I was waiting for a ride, which I thought was nice. Our work meetings were held here and catered by the hotel - the food was delicious. And the potato-tini was fun! Only in Idaho... :-) Great location convenient to many restaurants. I walked to the capitol building and the river. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and hopefully we can see you again soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located in downtown Boise, which let me walk a few blocks to a local brewpub. The room is clean and comfortable. All that’s good. Two complaints.
One: I’m paying a premium price for the room, but I have to pay $15 to park in the garage. $22 + tip if I chose valet parking.
Two: The TV offers a paltry selection of local channels, along with a number of pay options. No thank you. What I would like is to connect with either my Netflix or Hulu, so I can connect with the channels that I’m already paying for and would like to continue watching. No can do here. I don’t stay in hotels often, but I find this situation to be like the experience I had when traveling back in the 90s. You watch what the hotel wants you to watch (and maybe pay for), rather than the hotel facilitating how people watch TV today.
Dear Grove Hotel, if you are indeed Boise’s finest hotel, please step out of the past and serve the TV needs of your guests in a 2018 kind of way.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank yulecala
Steve S, Manager at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear yulecala,
Thank you for your response, we provide a standard set of channels that our guests can watch. We do have an HDMI port located in the back of the T.V. so if you wanted to login on your computer and hook it up it should allow you to watch it on the T.V. Hopefully this helps and we hope you choose The Grove in one of your future stays.
Thank you and have a great day!