All reviewsbudget hotelwafflesclose to the airportburritofront deskroom was cleannice folkskopper kitchenboise airporthard boiled eggswould definitely stay here againan early flightoutdoor poolwaffle makercontinental breakfastthe wi fiking room
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Don't look any further for a budget hotel. This is a 5 star BUDGET hotel. Its a newer, very clean and solid place. Nice breakfast considering the price for the room. Heard very few distant muffled thumps from other rooms which tells me the place was well built. I live in an apartment and hear more noise where I live. I'm judging this hotel on the hotel itself. Not on its surroundings like highway noise and airplanes. All or most hotels are by big roads because that's where the travelers are. I personally WANT a hotel near an exit so I don't get lost! Ha! I also bring my own fan or noise machine for that reason. If you are traveling on a budget STAY HERE.

Room Tip: I wish people would stop slamming their doors. Others are sleeping.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ManagerIAB, General Manager at Inn America, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Pat,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We had the pleasure of you staying here with us at Inn America. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and our accommodations. We try really hard here at Inn America to give you the best value for your money. I hope that if you ever come back to Boise that you will stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you again.

Andrea H.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

I called the hotel myself to book a room because we travel with 2 of our dogs. I booked a King room that is pet friendly. When we got there to check in there was not available king pet friendly room. So they told me I could have a king room but my dogs had to stay in my car all night. or I could have a double bed room that was pet friendly. Well I was not going to leave my dogs out in my car all night. So we took the Double room where my husband and I could not sleep in the same bed. Not only did they not lower our price the raised the cost of our room. They lie to you to get you there and then when you get there your stuck. I will not go back.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tracy,

I am very sorry for everything you had to deal with when arriving at the hotel I will be speaking with my front desk staff, I too have pets and know that there are times when you must travel with them. If you would like to give me a call at the hotel, I would be happy to speak with you on your stay.

Again I am truly sorry. And hope that you would give us one more try.

Andrea H

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

We chose this place because of the reasonable price including the pet fee and we were happy with it for an overnight stay while travelling. The room was very clean and attractive, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Road noise is a negative as it is adjacent to the interstate highway, otherwise I would give it 5 stars.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bob,

We have had the pleasure of you staying here with us. Thank you for your kind review on our accommodations. I am very sorry that the highway noise was a negative for you. If you ever come back to Boise and give us another try we would be happy to place you in the back part of the hotel, away from the freeway noise.Thank you again for staying with us.

Andrea H.

Reviewed June 16, 2018

We booked our room in October 2017,a king room,we get to desk, complete check in and the wife asks that's our king room isn't as we are walking off.Only then we are informed that no King rooms are available and given some bull about 2 rooms had been damaged and how we had been upgraded to 2 double beds,take alook at your own website how is a 2 double bed room an upgrade?Anyway room was clean, beds were just ok,internet ok.Another big let down for this place was the breakfast no bread to toast,no yogurt,no boiled eggs,it was waffles mini muffins or cereal.Look else where there has to be better at same price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hugh M
ManagerIAB, General Manager at Inn America, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Hugh,

On behalf of our entire team here at Inn America, I apologize for the inconveniences experienced during your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; we value your thoughts and concerns. I can assure you we will do our best to use this information to implement improvements within our staff and establishment. We hope that in the future, this experience will not detour you from staying with us again, and we can have the opportunity to deliver 5-star service. Thank you again for your time in reviewing our property.

Andrea S. General Manager

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while visiting Boise on a weekend trip from Los Angeles. The room was spacious and clean and so was the bathroom. Comfy and big bed. The TV was good - with alot of channels. There is a fridge and a microwave in the room. I can‘t tell about the breakfast and the Wi-Fi - because I didn‘t use it. There is a gas station with a food mart and a bus stop ( which brings you to downtown Boise in 30 min. for 1 dollar ) a 8 min. walk away. They provide a free shuttle service to the airport which was on time and reliable. There is a outdoor pool - but I didn‘t use it. Reasonable rates. Will definately return to this hotel, when I am in Boise again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Denis,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, Inn America. Your thoughts and opinions are very important to us and we are happy to hear you enjoyed our accommodations. We truly value your business, and look forward to seeing you again when traveling to the Boise area. Thanks again!

Andrea S.