“Their chicken tho!!”

Zen Bento
Ranked #175 of 862 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Seriously this is my favorite place to eat. I absolutely love their Zen Salad and their chicken bento. So delicious. Kamikaze sauce is my favorite!

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Dine in or takeout! The food is great— fresh, hot , healthy! The line might look long but the chefs are fast and you won’t be waiting for that lunch order! You pick what ingredients you want in a bento.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Zen Bento is one of my go to options if I actually eat out downtown (I work across the street). Not only are they close, tasty and freshly made to order, but they can make most of their bowls gluten free. I usually get the Ahi double veggies, with Kamikazee and Zesto sauces, add peanuts. Sometimes though I crave the rice an get that. They are really fresh an tasty and I've never been cross contaminated from them. I call them to order my "specialty" bowl and it's ready in 5 minutes for pickup. It's a little spendy but worth it for quality I believe.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Zen Bento has it right! They provide a quick turnaround on orders, casual environment, excellent food.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Zen Bento is a good place to get a fresh and flavorful meal. It is a little more expensive than I would like, but they have good quality meats and vegetables.

Been to Zen Bento? Share your experiences!