“Liked the food, does not serve hard alcohol”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cancun Authentic Mexican
Ranked #287 of 842 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I did like the food, it was very good. What I did not like is that there was only two other groups in the place and we were never asked if we needed anything else, was lunch ok, nothing. I ordered a strawberry margarita and was not told they don't serve alcohol. It was until I got my drink that my husband asked for one and found out they have no tequila. They had a Corona sign in the window. It would have been nice to know before I ordered a $5.00 slushi. Won't be back.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We tried the buffet lunch recently. It was very authentic Mexican food and was just overwhelmed by the selection available. The service staff was very friendly and hospitable. The only problem was I ate way too much.

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

We came in rather late, food was very good. Everything we ate had great flavor. The family that owns it were very friendly and hospitable. We don't live in Boise but next time we are in the area we will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Me and my coworkers come here for lunch for the all u can eat Mexican buffet! Fresh tortillas and all the fixins for burritos, nachos, tacos, tostadas, enchiladas and more! Great price and great staff too!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I'm sorry to say that I was disappointed in this restaurant. But it sure wasn't the fault of the guy who seated and waited on us. He was great. But the food was below average in my opinion. My wife thought hers was okay. If you only have one shot at Mexican food in Boise I would recommend you go somewhere else.